Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 07, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Does anyone elses cat play fetch

Your cat is so cute, reminds me of my friends cat Oreo, :)

On Jun 1, 1:42 pm, "Nadia N." wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Nadia N. wrote:
The Little Monster (Kotyo) is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 07, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Does anyone elses cat play fetch

It is so cute how many cats play fetch I had necer seen it before but
since Bell does it I noticed on youtube that so many other cats do it
as well. I think they do a better job than the dogs. Mine...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 07, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Does anyone elses cat play fetch

I have another video of Bell playing fetch with her teddy bear. We
adobted Molly because Bele had adobted a Teddy bear as her baby. We
woulc come home and find the bear in the food dish, the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 07, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Does anyone elses cat play fetch

My Belle loves to play fetch. She can't get enough all day and
night. I put a video of her on youtube. You can find it by typing
"Belle thinks she is a dog"

I also put her on a site called...
Forum: Cat community June 1st 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Coolest Cat Ever

So I will have to say that my cat is the coolest ever. Belle loves to
play fetch with me all day. I wake in the morning with a pile of caps
on the bed. Her favorite is her red cap. I guess...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 07, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Coolest cat ever.

If you want to see the coolest cat ever check out youtub.com type in
"Belle thinks she is a dog" I put up a short video of her placing
fetch with her favorite cap.

We found Belle in our laundry...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6