Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jo
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 16th 11, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Jo
Needle shaped crystals in urine

I have an interest in veterinary medicine and am actually in the
process of applying for a job as a veterinary assistant. In my
curiosity, I managed to get an old (1-4 weeks) sample of urine that
had...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 10th 09, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Jo
Urinary diets and CRF

On Nov 9, 7:04*pm, "Phil P." wrote:
"Jo" wrote in message

Most, but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 09, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Jo
Urinary diets and CRF

Most, but not all, urinary diets available now are combo diets that
prevent both struvite and CaOx. In cats who have an enlarged kidney
from ureteral calculi, but have normal blood results...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 09, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Jo
Sub-q fluids expiration question

On Jul 28, 8:40*am, Confused wrote:
In article
,

*FirstHit wrote:
On Jul 27, 9:33*pm,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 09, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Jo
Sub-q fluids expiration question

Is it ok to use the same bag for more than 5 weeks? Or should I have
stopped using it weeks ago? Someone told me that they go bad after
10-14 days. The vet never said anything about that. I just...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 09, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Jo
Flutd food problems

On Jul 16, 10:51*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Jo" wrote in message

My...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 16th 09, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Jo
Flutd food problems

My 11 y/o cat is prone to calcium oxlates stones. He had been eating
Hill's x/d dry when he developed a food allergy. He was switched to
Hill's k/d dry but is allergic to that too (same main...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 30th 09, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Jo
Food allergy to prescription food - need advice

Thanks, but I don't think that's going to work. I'm certainly no
expert but I don't think that food is suitable for a cat prone to CaOx
stones. In fact, it looks like it would be bad. Of course, I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 29th 09, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Jo
Food allergy to prescription food - need advice

I have an unfortunate problem. My 11 y/o cat seems to have developed a
food allergy. He's been scratching his face and head for over eight
months. He was on Hill's Prescription x/d dry food for five...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9