Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 1.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kilikini
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 06, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By kilikini
Too many messages to keep up with..........

Sorry, it's been a really busy and stressful week here at the Tipton
household and I haven't been able to keep up with messages.

Purrs to all who need them, whether your situation is fur-related...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 06, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By kilikini
Frontline or Advantix?

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

"badwilson" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By kilikini
Funny Video

"Debra Berry" wrote in message

My Sabrina loves to watch the toliet flush and knows
how to paw at the handle....fortunately she hasn't
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 06, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By kilikini
Don't know what to purr for

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
We are now down to just Momma cat living outside. She hides most of the
time. But...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 11th 06, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By kilikini
No one must find my stash.......

"Mischief" wrote in message
Imp is very notorius at burying things. Anyone else have a cat that
buies...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 06, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By kilikini
My poor little survivor

"JBHajos" wrote in message
Almost four weeks ago our doggy, Sandy, was euthanized. Two weeks
later our snake, Li'l...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 8th 06, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By kilikini
Frontline or Advantix?

"Jane" wrote in message
Do I have the names right?

I'm pretty sure that Rita has fleas. She won't let me blow...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 06, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By kilikini
Unsung Hero

"Lois" wrote in message

"Lesley" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 06, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By kilikini
Unsung Hero

"Lesley" wrote in message
Saturday night I had to get a cab and as it was a long journey I got
talking to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 06, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By kilikini
Integration purrs UPDATE

"Lesley" wrote in message
Dear all

The purrs have worked their magic for little Molly!

Apparently when...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By kilikini
Oscar's paw

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message
We've now completed four paw soakings. Oscar is not a fan. She's
more subdued with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 4th 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By kilikini
My posts haven't been showing up!

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"kilikini" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 4th 06, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By kilikini
My posts haven't been showing up!

I've sent purrs out, I've mourned for the dear losses of our group and
nothing has shown up for 2 days.

I just noticed that some posts may be showing up from early this morning,
just 6 to7 hours...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 3rd 06, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By kilikini
Leading Jill Outside the Box

"tanada" wrote in message

"badwilson" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 06, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By kilikini
Talking to your kitty

"Takayuki" wrote in message
All of us have babytalked to our cats, but do any of you talk to your
cats even when they're...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 06, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By kilikini
[KW] How to tell your cat is spoiled.

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
If this looks like your cat, then your cat may be spoiled:

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 1st 06, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By kilikini
No Postings

"Bev" wrote in message
Lois and I have been unable to get postings from the group since she
posted
her message about Cleo. I see it is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 1st 06, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By kilikini
whaaaaaaaaaaaaat gives ?

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Denise Clere" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By kilikini
I finally got a cat brush!

wrote in message
On this topic, I just discovered something new that Licky really
loves - being brushed! Last time I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By kilikini
My Apologies to Everyone

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 117
Posted By kilikini
[OT] Bye Guys!

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
I thought "oh, no, not another big man injuring a smaller woman" -...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By kilikini
I finally got a cat brush!

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"kilikini" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By kilikini
Posting message for Lois - Purrs for her Cleo

"Flippy" wrote in message
Hi group,

Lois is having trouble reading the ngs, so she has asked me to post the
following...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By kilikini
MAJOR UPDATE-happy ending EGADS!!! ANOTHER ONE!!!!!

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
Sally's name is actually Jasmine, and her owners- er *slaves* were out of
town today, that's why no...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 31st 06, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By kilikini
Vet Tech Journals: The staff (LONG)

"Christina Websell" wrote in message