Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Azara
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 06, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Azara
Looking for a Good Vet in Baltimore, MD

Thanks, Kelly, for your response. I visited Eastern and liked their
facilities and staff. However, I have already made an appt. with
someone at Paradise since I at least had a direct recommendation...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 1st 06, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Azara
Litter Box Help

The only cat I've known who did this was a shelter adoptee who was
declawed. He would pee in the box but not poop there. He would poop
outside of the box on a plastic garbage bag or piece of paper...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 1st 06, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Azara
Sasha is not good

I don't want to get your hopes up in case the vet is right but if I
were you, I wouldn't give up yet either. Try another vet, even an
emergency vet (if that's an option for you and you can afford...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 1st 06, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Azara
something is wrong with Sasha

I want to give feedback but I feel like there isn't enough information:

Is Sasha pooping? (You mentioned she ate but you didn't mention if she
voided it.)

The liver enlargement is a bit worrisome....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 1st 06, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Azara
something is wrong with Sasha

I want to give feedback but I feel like there isn't enough information:

Is Sasha pooping? (You mentioned she ate but you didn't mention if she
voided it.)

The liver enlargement is a bit worrisome....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 1st 06, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Azara
Looking for a Good Vet in Baltimore, MD

Anyone out there from Baltimore??

I have a 14 year old kitty was diagnosed with diabetes this summer--and
now it looks like he also has the beginning signs of kidney failure. I
am new to town and...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6