Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Maxine G
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Maxine G
my cat keeps losing his collar!

"blkcatgal" wrote in
:

A great stretchy collar that you can try is Beastie Bands. They
velcro together but are made of...
Forum: Cats - misc January 15th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Maxine G
my cat keeps losing his collar!

"blkcatgal" wrote in
:

A great stretchy collar that you can try is Beastie Bands. They
velcro together but are made of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 14th 08, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Maxine G
my cat keeps losing his collar!

AZ Nomad wrote in
:

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:41:39 GMT, Maxine G wrote:
Hi. My cat has...
Forum: Cats - misc January 14th 08, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Maxine G
my cat keeps losing his collar!

AZ Nomad wrote in
:

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:41:39 GMT, Maxine G wrote:
Hi. My cat has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 14th 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Maxine G
my cat keeps losing his collar!

Hi. My cat has now lost about 5 collars in the neighborhood. This doesn't
count those that neighbors have found and returned. Many of the times he's
come in without it, he's also been a bit muddy,...
Forum: Cats - misc January 14th 08, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Maxine G
my cat keeps losing his collar!

Hi. My cat has now lost about 5 collars in the neighborhood. This doesn't
count those that neighbors have found and returned. Many of the times he's
come in without it, he's also been a bit muddy,...
Forum: Cats - misc February 9th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Maxine G
cat's obsession with toy

Cheryl wrote in news:Xns98D1E3A165EFAshads@
130.133.1.4:

On Thu 08 Feb 2007 01:22:42p, Maxine G wrote in
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 9th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By Maxine G
cat's obsession with toy

Cheryl wrote in news:Xns98D1E3A165EFAshads@
130.133.1.4:

On Thu 08 Feb 2007 01:22:42p, Maxine G wrote in
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 9th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Maxine G
cat's obsession with toy

"Rene S." wrote in
:

On Feb 8, 12:22 pm, Maxine G wrote:
Hi. My cat LOVES his feather...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 8th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By Maxine G
cat's obsession with toy

Hi. My cat LOVES his feather toy, to the exclusion of almost everything
else. Every time someone in the house stands up, he runs to the closet
where the toy is kept and starte meowing piteously. He...
Forum: Cats - misc February 8th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Maxine G
cat's obsession with toy

Hi. My cat LOVES his feather toy, to the exclusion of almost everything
else. Every time someone in the house stands up, he runs to the closet
where the toy is kept and starte meowing piteously. He...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cat,rec.pets.cat.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Maxine G
fur mouse addiction!

Hi. My cat adores the little fur mouse toys. What he likes to do is eat all
the fur off of them and then chew and play with the plastic mouse inside
until it's just a little shred of plastic....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 20th 06, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Maxine G
cat licks air

wrote in news:1166587578.515588.281480
@t46g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

So, what does the vet say? I am making an appt for my kitty tomorrow,
she is insane. I can pat her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 10th 06, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats
Replies: 2
Posted By Maxine G
best general book on cats?

Hi. Can someone recommend a good, basic reference book on cat health? One
for looking up health questions as they arise.

Thanks,
Maxine

--
mgusenet+this year at pcg dot net
Forum: Cats - misc December 10th 06, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats
Posted By Maxine G
best general book on cats?

Hi. Can someone recommend a good, basic reference book on cat health? One
for looking up health questions as they arise.

Thanks,
Maxine

--
mgusenet+this year at pcg dot net
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 8th 06, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Maxine G
Moving a cat - and adding another?

I just got 2 cats and found the following article quite helpful:
http://www.myhealthycat.com/new-cat.html

wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 5th 06, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Maxine G
steps for re-homing a cat

Hi. We recently had a disastrous experience with adopting 2 cats. They peed
on the bed and sofa and we eventually had to send them back to their former
owner. It was heartbreaking.

We're about to...
Forum: Cats - misc December 5th 06, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Maxine G
steps for re-homing a cat

Hi. We recently had a disastrous experience with adopting 2 cats. They peed
on the bed and sofa and we eventually had to send them back to their former
owner. It was heartbreaking.

We're about to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 06, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Maxine G
cat sneezing

We just got two cats. One of them sneezes every time she goes into the
bedroom. It seems to be mostly when she's on the floor, where there's a
rug. I guess she's probably allergic to something in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 16th 06, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Maxine G
best magnetic cat door?

Hi again. I appreciate all the advice about not letting the cat roam free,
but can we get back to my original question? Any recommendations on
specific magnetic cat doors?!?

Thanks,
Maxine

Maxine...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 16th 06, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Maxine G
best magnetic cat door?

Hi. I just adopted two cats. They are indoor/outdoor, but of course we're
keeping them indoors initially until they get used to being here.

Can someone recommend a particular brand of magnetic cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 7th 06, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Maxine G
liver cancer contagious?

Did I once hear that liver cancer in cats can be virally caused? I'm
getting some cat supplies from someone whose cat died of liver cancer. If I
wash and bleach everything, will it be...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Maxine G
how long can viruses lay dormant on objects?

"cybercat" wrote in
:

"Maxine G" wrote

Hi. I'm about to adopt cats for the first time. I'm looking to get
some used...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 06, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Maxine G
how long can viruses lay dormant on objects?

Hi. I'm about to adopt cats for the first time. I'm looking to get some
used paraphernalia like litter box, carrier and scratching post. Would it
be possible for my new cats to catch FIV or...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24