Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stormmee
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 10, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Stormmee
Matted Longhaired Cat, Advice Please

easiest way is to see if you can work a comb under the matt, then be it
sizzors or seam ripper or another comb uyou are protecting skin with the
first comb, Lee
"Sharon & Smudgie" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 10, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Stormmee
Matthew, series 2

my version is a *******ised version of wht i have eaten out and recip;es i
have tried, basically the ez route is boil some rice, then blend it in the
blender until smooth... at this point thin with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 10, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Stormmee
Prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge

tv was an overstimulator, too much petting and he would bite... this was
different, with tv one bite and an almost ohmygosh whodidthat behavoir
after, this was a savage attack repeated biting...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 10, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Stormmee
OT I don't know if I posted this before and what I am allowed to eat

and i think a lot of people comment negatively about a larger person because
they are overeating and scared of gaining, Lee
"Granby" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 10, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Stormmee
OT I don't know if I posted this before and what I am allowed to eat

this is the part i am NOT confused about, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU !!! Lee
"Matthew" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 10, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Stormmee
Mixing in the Fancy Feast

i tried all canned for a bit before tiger got crystals, trudi refused to
eat for 2 days, so i gave up... she keeps herself thin because of the pain
in her hindquarters so two days without food was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 10, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Stormmee
Mixing in the Fancy Feast

if you read news papers always check for a coupon, often twenty five/fifty
cents more off when you buy four cans, Lee
"dgk" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 10, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By Stormmee
PING Jill: butternut squash question

when you figure in the acutal veggies bought vs veggies used and the waste
of clearing away say outside cabbage leaves, prechopped veggies definitely
have their place, Lee
"Granby" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 10th 10, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By Stormmee
PING Jill: butternut squash question

well there is where i can say having mine is fine, because it came in a box
of auction stuff we bought for something else entirely, a dollar for the
box, and this was just in there... i got the box...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Stormmee
Mixing in the Fancy Feast

lol i bet they do when they get the rest of the can, Lee
"Dan M" wrote in message
I feel stupid. I would sometimes give them Fancy Feast...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 40
Posted By Stormmee
OT I don't know if I posted this before and what I am allowed to eat

i couldn't do what he is doing, that is why i so admire him, i finally found
what works for me after a lifetime of fighting it. i had to realize*and
please lets not have another big discussion on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Stormmee
Mixing in the Fancy Feast

lol, one of the questions i asked my vet at our recent, "check of the
hordes" was
"what wet food do you feed when you want them to eat and nutrition isn't the
issue?"

her answer after the entire...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Stormmee
Prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge

and for what its worth, if the cat wasn't in the habit of agression, the vet
tells me that this is sometimes a symtom of a brain tumor, and it is her
opinion that while some are treatable in cats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Stormmee
Prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge

if desexed i would have thought long and hard but like you said since it
wasn't your call all you can do is wish him well on his journey, Lee
"kraut" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community August 9th 10, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Stormmee
Seereul is four Kitttees

diz iz al beri unceptable, Trudi, cereal spektur fur diz howze,
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Stormmee
Prayers and purrs for mother-in-law and cat on way to bridge

will pray for MIl, and as to the pts, my cat MH was a snip short of pts, he
attacked me for no apparent reason on the back of the leg, visioucs to the
point i thought he might be having a ceizure,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By Stormmee
PING Jill: butternut squash question

it can be something for him to look forward to, Lee
"jmcquown" wrote in message
"cshenk" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By Stormmee
PING Jill: butternut squash question

the one i have you hold in your hand so not bad on the clean up... best for
cheeses and cucs and the like, Lee
"Marina" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 10, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By Stormmee
PING Jill: butternut squash question

I have a very old one and it hs several "blades, very easy to use, but my
version is so old there is no plastic on it, Lee
"Takayuki" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 8th 10, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Stormmee
Some things too funny not to post

we get a ten percent
"multiple cat" discount and she is very generous with cost saving advice
over the phone, when barbi scraped her leg somehow, instead of insisting we
bring her in, she said get...
Forum: Cat community August 8th 10, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Stormmee
Purrs four R Meowmie

seven catz join in diz danzemmm gudgudgud, Tiger
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On...
Forum: Cat community August 8th 10, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Stormmee
Purrs four R Meowmie

diz iz beri gud newz, Tiger fur hiz still purrin howze
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 8th 10, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Stormmee
Litter-boxes

i do feel your pain, Lee
"Cheryl P." wrote in message
Sam and Cinnamon have two litterboxes in a back room. I switched a while
back...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 8th 10, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Stormmee
Some things too funny not to post

one of the reasons this is funny/sad to me and gramby is we see both of this
every day in our work... we both have friends who need assistance and can't
get it, we also both work in rest stops and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 8th 10, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Stormmee
It's 6

lol, we have this if we get into a work habit, Lee,,, and we free feed!!!
"cshenk" wrote in message
I need not define am or...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500