Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mahoney,Dan
Forum: Cat community October 7th 20, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
Last Call For BooTeek orders

Pit2nya wrote:
I cheked down the list, but olny found:
an assortmint of bow ties and nek ties.
An assortmint of backpacks for hiking
bamboo textile Bathing suits
bubble blowers and bubble...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 20, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
And another name

Snagglepuss, house of Kleinfelder

sigh so many names...
Forum: Cat community October 1st 20, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
New Name For The Calling And The Walk Of Rembrance...

Samuel Redcat wrote:
Also:
Teddy, house of Stott
George, house of Stott
Spock, house of Stott
Timothy, house of Stott
Baxter the Smiley, house of Momorella

and Caspur, house of Berkebile
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 20, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling.

Samuel Redcat wrote:
cshenk wrote:
House of Stright & friends wrote:

I believe that Sheriff Roscoe's name is Catrane, not Coltrane. He was
named for the Coltrane guy.

Anti...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 20, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
A Fun Play Session with Buffy

jmcquown wrote:
Hi folks!Â* How's everyone doing with this global pandemic?

I've got no problem staying at home, playing with Buffy.Â* We had a great
play session with a fishing wand toy.Â*...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 8th 20, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
Enjoying store visiting cats

Wow! And it took only a few times practicing in the backyard before
going out to the store? That's fantastic! Milton is obviously a
"natural".

I wonder if previously being outside and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 20, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
Enjoying store visiting cats

I would love to train a cat like that! I suspect the younger the cat,
the easier it would be to train to a leash.

Dee

I think normally that's true, but Milton is somewhere between 6 and 10...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 6th 20, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
Enjoying store visiting cats

After Nancy and I took Milton in on a fostering basis we decided that we
would see if he could be trained to be a leash cat. Nancy made him a
custom walking jacket. We took him in to the back yard...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 20, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
Barney is gone.

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Barney passed away yesterday morning, at around 9:30 am. He had been declining the past couple of months, and we had an appointment to ease him over at noon, but he didn't...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 20, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

[Sammy disappears into the teleporter for a few minutes, then reappears
carrying a kitty-sized clarinet. He hasn't played it in years, so he
figures he should get some private practicing in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 6th 20, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
A new member of our clowder

I've already announced this in RPCC and on Usenet, but those of you who
don't read there won't have heard yet. We have added another kitty to
our clowder.

When we first moved in to our house in...
Forum: Cat community February 3rd 20, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
Introducing our new family member

Smile, thought Freddie was a he? Either way, I didnt close any doors
with Daisy-chan. I baby-gated but I didn't have other cats (she
clearly never tolerated another in her house for all of her...
Forum: Cat community February 3rd 20, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
A new arrival at the Bridge

cshenk wrote:
Daisy-chan awakens to the scent of Cash, Iowna, and Aunti Mabel. They
are curled about her, along with a small male Himalayan (Roscoe), a
female black cat (Face), and a large...
Forum: Cat community January 31st 20, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
Introducing our new family member

Good! Make nice hidy holes (best as you can) in all rooms. This will
make him more comfortable to come out. Pul a sofa a bit from the wall
so he can get behind it and things like that. ...
Forum: Cat community January 6th 20, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
A Meowmie posts

cshenk wrote:
Daisy-chan is failing fast. Sorry but not unexpected at her advanced
age.

Purrs requested to make her feel better.

(Carol, A Meowmie)

All of us here, human and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 12th 19, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
Felinations file downloads

Since Yahoo Groups is basically dieing in 2 days I looked through all of
the private groups I'm in. I saw that I had not yet downloaded
Felinations. Unfortunately my download script refused to do...
Forum: Cat community December 2nd 19, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
A name for next year's Jellicle Ball

Lil Bub, house of Bridavsky, passed away Dec 1, 2019. She will be missed.

Know peace at the Bridge, cute girl.
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 2nd 19, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
Goodbye, Lil Bub

In case any of you didn't hear, the internet senstation Lil Bub
(http://lilbub.com/) passed away Dec 1.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 28th 19, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgivingm everybody! We hope that yours is comfortable, warm,
and healthy.

Dan and Nancy
Sammy Redcat, Ranger Greycat, Francesca the Fierce, Benni the Tiny,
Starr da Dogg, Fred...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 19, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Mahoney,Dan
RPCC Secret Santa for 2019

For those who follow both RPCA and RPCC, the following was just posted
on RPCC:

Dear kitties and goggies, once again the Sekrit Santa site is behind
schedule. In order to avoid further delays, I'd...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20