Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JB
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 4th 08, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By JB
Muzzling cats' noses

In ,
outsider shouted to everyone in earshot,

Frankie loves the armpit and I am _very_ ticklish!

heh, I hear that. I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By JB
I didn't get a new cat

In ,
Pat shouted to everyone in earshot,
"JB" wrote

| yes, that's my house he's inside...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 08, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By JB
I didn't get a new cat

here are some pictures of him:
http://web.mr-happy.com/pets/yardkitty06-1.php and the next
two.

yes, that's my house he's inside of. I hope to rehome him, since the
four I have already are quite...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 08, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By JB
the summer so far (long, mostly on-topic)

I live on the edge of a small town--technically outside the city
limits, but it feels like it's in town, since I can see a main street
from my house. For years, I've had just rabbits and the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 08, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By JB
Shadow has issues

In ,
Yowie shouted to everyone in earshot,
Even after her second "spaying", Shadow still caterwails all night.

Hey, Yowie, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 07, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By JB
cat with intestinal blockage

hi, all,

my mother's cat, Zoe (5+ years old), has had an intestinal blockage
for about 4-5 days. x-rays on Weds. showed some unidentified "haze"
just above some stool. it looks to be near the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By JB
Seriously comfortable cat

In ,
Mark Edwards shouted to everyone in earshot,

One of my imaginary friends on another newsgroup caught her cat in what
looks to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 9th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By JB
who out there...

In ,
Jack Campin - bogus address shouted to everyone in earshot,
...has a cat on theior lap right now readubg this?

oh,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 07, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By JB
Integrating the new kitties

In ,
Takayuki shouted to everyone in earshot,
went into the cello position and licked an incision - and I remembered
that they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 11th 07, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By JB
New wakeup method

In ,
Christina Websell shouted to everyone in earshot,
LOL! I still don't let my cats sleep with me but I am having to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 07, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By JB
cat food brands affected by the recall

In ,
Victor Martinez shouted to everyone in earshot,
The pouches we have have the affected UPC code, but not the best by
date, looks like we're...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By JB
cat food brands affected by the recall

In ,
Victor Martinez shouted to everyone in earshot,
I had originally not paid much attention to this, since the news said it
was for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By JB
do your cats like to be held?

Jimmer does not. he'll tolerate it for the briefest of moments, only
until he conceives an escape plan, and only while being held on his
back. he's a big-time lap cat, though.

Buck does not,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 18th 06, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By JB
Lick, lick...

In ,
Lisa Katt shouted to everyone in earshot,
Five licks and a swallow, five licks and a swallow...
Do your cats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 06, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By JB
Miss Chloe and her nerves

In ,
kilikini shouted to everyone in earshot,
Can cats get anxiety?

apparently. my little Buck gets something along...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 06, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By JB
she woke it up!

Adrian A wrote:
If you had a video of that it would be worth money. :-)

I think it wouldn't have captured much more than a blur--and I mean
before the sucky monster woke up, let alone after....
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 06, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By JB
she woke it up!

Shiral wrote:
Seeing how my regular home vacuum causes both my cats to run and hide,
I'm sure a shop vac roaring to sudden life must have caused a lot of
consternation in the ranks. =o)

mine...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 06, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By JB
she woke it up!

Grizzly got her evening "crazies" (or zoomies, if you prefer, but that
hardly does it justice) right on schedule tonight and even seemed to
step it up a bit over her usual antics. she seemed to be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 06, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By JB
Ilegal kibble tastes better

In ,
Lesley shouted to everyone in earshot,
I think they enjoyed hunting down the kibble rather than
having it all in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 28th 06, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By JB
Mommy, look at what I caught!!!

Mischief wrote:
I have a hanging mousie on an elastic string that attaches to one of my
door frames. Imp and Mischief batted it at first but now ignore it

but Mayhem LOVES it. She'll just...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20