Showing results 1 to 25 of 81
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: :-\)Liz
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 27th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By :-\)Liz
How many is too many?

Nope there are only 16... I raised my magnification to 400%. to look
closer..I WAY beat you MMJ and this other person...though 5 of my kitties
are former ferals... and are non touchable for the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 26th 08, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By :-\)Liz
Any Success Stories Dealing With Mycoplasma haemofelis organism...

Sorry to hear Adam has been doing poorly... but glad to hear the FELV was
negative... Poss is still with me...he's still on Amoxicillen, Doxycycline
60MG/ML, (which he fight me on twice a day)...it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By :-\)Liz
Ping: Kaicee118

How is Adam? Do you have him on a daily medicine maintenance program? If so?
What does he take?
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 08, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By :-\)Liz
What species is Mudpie's lunch?

I'd give the photos a look but the photo link doesn't work :-) Liz

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
If you have a hangup about cats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 08, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By :-\)Liz
Any Success Stories Dealing With Mycoplasma haemofelis organism...

Is Adam on a daily medicine regime? If so what?....

"kaicee118" wrote in message

Liz - my cat Adam has been dealing...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 08, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By :-\)Liz
Any Success Stories Dealing With Mycoplasma haemofelis organism...

PossRat is still with us...The first of this week was bad he was barely
getting up and not eating/drinking... he's had 2 good days now...I have to
really keep on him about eating...started the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By :-\)Liz
Purrs request, please

My insurance deductable was 1000$ and they only will give you 100$ for the
cash you lost!...Grrr... Insurance companies! :-) Liz

"Jofirey" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By :-\)Liz
Purrs request, please

I feel your pain! Add being body slammed by thieves...and you're getting
close to my fun!.... :-) Liz

"tanadashoes" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By :-\)Liz
for people who have driven with cats

I didn't say put her in the back topper shell area in a carrrier....I said
put her in the front seat between you where the arm rest normally lays...No
way anyone kitty or human rides in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 3rd 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By :-\)Liz
for people who have driven with cats

Personally, if possible I'd have her in the hard kennel...(strapped in) a
little safer...(IMO)I travel with "SEVERAL" kitties in carriers All the
time!

....I also make a note attached to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 08, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By :-\)Liz
Any Success Stories Dealing With Mycoplasma haemofelis organism...

Sorry about the smiley attachment..I put a smiley face icon when I typed...
He seems better today...why it became a attachment I don't know?

":-)Liz" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 08, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By :-\)Liz
Any Success Stories Dealing With Mycoplasma haemofelis organism...

Got the news that my PossRat has this.. :-( Feline Infectious Anemia!!!

Between being robbed...dealing with it and losing Garrr to Hyperthyroid
Disease and Pancreatic Cancer and my Mother being...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By :-\)Liz
Check In Sherry

I knew you are in S.Olka. but as the storm built from the S.W. ...I figured
you might have gotten some shearwinds...We got backlash winds from the
building storms.... Glad all is well with you and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 25th 08, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By :-\)Liz
Check In Sherry

I realize you're in Southern Oklahoma but just want to make sure you are
ok...Those were some bad tornados there yesterday(Saturday) :-) Liz
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By :-\)Liz
Purr request for Hobbes

Thanks! Thats Garrr (with 3 r's)

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
On May 21, 11:22 pm, ":-\)Liz"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By :-\)Liz
Purr request for Hobbes

Will you put Farkie and Garrr on your list? I'll be sending out purrs for
Hobbes..

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 08, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By :-\)Liz
Aftermath of I Was Robbed!!! :-( Bye My Sweet GARRR

My sweet innocent Garrr(Garfunkle)..My "Crank Tail (as he had a HALF tail
that looked like crank) My Blind Bat (as he was most active at night and was
partially blind) , My beautiful Siamese Manx is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By :-\)Liz
Aftermath of I Was Robbed! :-( Bye My Sweet GARRR

My sweet innocent Garrr(Garfunkle)..My "Crank Tail (as he had a HALF tail
that looked like crank) My Blind Bat (as he was most active at night and was
partially blind) , My beautiful Siamese Manx...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 20th 08, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By :-\)Liz
I Was Robbed This Afternoon!!!!!!!! Store Admendment

I was so befuddled yesterday...I typed Petsco ..it was Petsmart...... Sorry
Petsco...you're not to blame....

":-)Liz" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 19th 08, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By :-\)Liz
I Was Robbed This Afternoon!!!!!!!!

No more considerate me...I use to put up my basket after using it at
Petsco... But No More!!!
Just as I put up my basket, I was hit and pushed... my purse was ripped from
my clutching hands!...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 23rd 08, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By :-\)Liz
Grrrrrrr...Humans! UPDATE

Good news.... I was able to sweet talk the 2 females into the house...they
were promptly hustled to the enclosed porch... I examined them for injuries
found them thin though sound...Both now have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By :-\)Liz
I'm so worried....

Nutra Cal is a great appetite stimulator (it comes in a toothpaste tube like
container and you just squeeze a small amount out ...apply to kitty's open
mouth or paw if the little kitty isn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 18th 08, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By :-\)Liz
Grrrrrrr...Humans!

Once again...the occupant of one of the only 2 dual resident townhomes in
our "neighborhood"...moved out...Leaving behind 3 cats...(Why this happens
when I'm out of town I don't know!...though I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 18th 08, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By :-\)Liz
Texans Check In

Stormed like crazy! With another storm wave headed in... Hail the size of
shooter marbles, LOTS of rain and high winds...so far just lots a few tree
limbs broken...nothing like a couple weeks...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 08, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By :-\)Liz
A Candle For Farkie

Question about this site... It was so nice and comforting to go see the 5
candles that were lit for Farkie upon her passing....I noticed when I
returned to the site... the candles are no linger...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 81