Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gloria
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 23rd 09, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Gloria
Holy ****...

In WebTV Newsgroups......spam is NO problem.....the groups are "owned"
by someone, anyone (on webtv) can start a group, and they can end a
group by calling MSN, AND with any "Spam" or any posts, the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Gloria
How long have most of your cats....(Laura M)

Thinking about our past cats I think is a good thing......they were our
FRIENDS ( our friends FOREVER) and we should never forget them. I've
made little photo albums, scrapbooks with notes and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Gloria
How long have most of your cats....Cindy

Sounds like you have SAVED a lot of cats and given them good homes, good
indoor homes....good for you.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Gloria
How Often Do You....QUESTON

Furminator.......what's that? Don't believe I heard of that.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Gloria
{{ HAIRBALLS }} MANY years ago

A vet told my parents to give the cat a little "mineral oil" once a week
(I don't remember how much, a tsp or 1/2 tsp?)......anyway he said if
you do that the cat will never have hairballs...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Gloria
{{ HAIRBALLS }}cybercat

Putting the hairball med on the paws or chin never works for
me......they shake their paw, chin, then it goes all over the floor, or
all over me, LOL
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Gloria
Do your cats Behave.....

"good.....bad....or a mixture of both? :-)

I would say both of mine do behave really good, no complaints here.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Gloria
Did you ever see those face....

masks for your cat? They REALLY help when it comes to clipping your cats
nails. Really calms them down.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Gloria
What brands of can food.....

does your cat like?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Gloria
Does your cat prefer.....

hard (dry) food or canned food? My short hair cat he likes can, but will
eat dry also. My Maine Coon won't eat much can food.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Gloria
Does your Cat SNORE? :-)

1 of my does......but I don't mind, kind of "cute", I know then he's
sleeping next to me. :-)
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Gloria
When your cat dies will you....

What I don't like about just letting the vet take care of my deceased
pet......then it's all mixed with other pets, cremated, and the ashes
end up in a "dump". I'd rather have the ashes buried. (&...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Gloria
Do you have a WILL......

that states what will happen to your cat if you should die?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Gloria
Does anyone own this NG? OT

If so, can posts be deleted?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Gloria
Do you have your cats Micro-chipped & ?

Do you think it is a good idea?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 10th 09, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Gloria
Can cats see ghosts or spirits - I think mine might be, but am...

I think you should take the cat to a vet......it might have something
wrong, or getting dementia. The vet may be able to help.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 8th 09, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Gloria
How Often Do You....

brush your cats?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 8th 09, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Gloria
{{ HAIRBALLS }}

Do your cats have many? Do you feed them special hairball med or use
some cat food that is suppose to help? The hairball meds......I've tried
SEVERAL different ones, and none of my cats liked it and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 8th 09, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Gloria
When your cat dies will you....

have it cremated or burry it? We have a funereal parlor now that does
both human and pet cremations (not in the same machine). And also a
cemetery is starting a place for cremated pets near the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 5th 09, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Gloria
Rhode Island Rabies Law--Contact Rabies Control Board Now

For indoor cats I don't like that shot AT ALL. I knew a couple people
who's cat got a sarcoma from that shot. It's not required where I live
(for cats), but I think in some counties in IL it is,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 2nd 09, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Gloria
How do you spoil your kitty?(cardarch)

SO TRUE what you wrote :-)
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 1st 09, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Gloria
Ping Phil ... Burmese cat wants to eat gravel

I'd ask the vet and /or write (or call) to this address (e-mail).......a
vet from there will e-mail you back. Hope your cat will be ok. Keep us
posted how it's doing....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30