Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jane[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 29th 10, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Jane[_2_]
Any large houseplants that cats don't like?

I have three cats and lots of plants. I'm careful not to have any
that are poisonous but they don't return the favor by not eating any.
Luckily they don't seem to be interested in my orchids but I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 18th 10, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Jane[_2_]
pancreatitis and longevity

On Nov 8, 10:19*pm, Wayne Mitchell wrote:
*Jane wrote:
My 10 year old male has had two attacks of pancreatitis in the past 7
months, cause...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 8th 10, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Jane[_2_]
pancreatitis and longevity

My 10 year old male has had two attacks of pancreatitis in the past 7
months, cause unknown. Per my vet, I keep him on a low fat diet and
don't let him eat anything but his normal light cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 10, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Jane[_2_]
best food for older cat?

On Oct 20, 3:00*pm, Rene wrote:
I hope I won't be considered a "food nut," but I do have some strong
opinions on food. Just to let you know for background information, I
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 10, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Jane[_2_]
best food for older cat?

On Oct 19, 8:39*pm, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 18:39:32 -0400, "cshenk" wrote:
"Jane" wrote

I have three cats. *Two females ages 2...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 10, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Jane[_2_]
best food for older cat?

On Oct 19, 6:07*pm, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:05:51 -0700 (PDT), Jane

wrote:
I have three cats. *Two females ages 2...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 10, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Jane[_2_]
best food for older cat?

On Oct 19, 6:39*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Jane" wrote

I have three cats. *Two females ages 2 and 3. *One male age 10.
My question: *should I be feeding the older cat something...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 10, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:
I have three cats. *Two females ages 2...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 19th 10, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Jane[_2_]
best food for older cat?

I have three cats. Two females ages 2 and 3. One male age 10. They
are all indoor cats with voracious appetites. I feed them all Science
Diet Light (the amount depends upon their size). I also...
Forum: Cat community September 24th 08, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Jane[_2_]
pain med for arthritis

On Sep 22, 4:58*pm, Jane wrote:
My neighbor's cat has arthritis. *It's pretty bad, especially in the
morning. * The vets around here charge a lot and she can't afford
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 08, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Jane[_2_]
pain med for arthritis

My neighbor's cat has arthritis. It's pretty bad, especially in the
morning. The vets around here charge a lot and she can't afford
it.

Is there a safe over the counter medication that she can...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 6th 08, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Jane[_2_]
distemper question

On Mar 5, 7:52 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"Jane" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 6th 08, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Jane[_2_]
distemper question

On Mar 4, 11:34 pm, Rhonda wrote:
Jane,

I would get another opinion from a vet. When kittens first get the
distemper vaccine, they get one shot, then a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 5th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Jane[_2_]
distemper question

Thanks everyone. I'm going to pass on the "booster". I also think
these shots are a rip off but wanted to check to be sure.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Jane[_2_]
distemper question

I have an indoor cat. He never comes in contact with any other
animals. I took him to the vet where he got rabies and distemper
shots, each supposedly good for three years.

A few weeks later I get...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15