Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shirley2307
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 07, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Shirley2307
Our little maMA

Hi gang. I haven't posted in a coon's age, I know. Just been busy on the
home front and starting my from-home job again. Hope all posters and
four-on-the-floor babies are doing well. I'll have to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 07, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Shirley2307
New picture of the old girl

mlbriggs wrote in
:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 22:17:47 -0400, Bill Stock wrote:

A new Cali picture. This is not an original...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 17th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Shirley2307
New pix of maMA and her Loki

"Susan M" wrote in
:

Holy cow - she looks marvellous! The difference between before and
after ...

And Loki has the most...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 17th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Shirley2307
New pix of maMA and her Loki

"Adrian A" wrote in
:

Nice pictures. :-) When you say, Nokia, don't mean Nikon?

Yes, sorry, It's a Nikon Coolpix, an old one,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 17th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Shirley2307
New pix of maMA and her Loki

Takayuki wrote in
:

I see her resemblance to Bruver in her picture. I like Loki's smile
too.

Forum: Cat anecdotes April 17th 07, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Shirley2307
New pix of maMA and her Loki

I was playing around with my Nokia tonight and happened to catch them
lazing around. I swear, the shot of her looks professional, if I do say so!

Such a long way she's come! She had to go to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 07, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Shirley2307
Sibling rivalry

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 29th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shirley2307
Bruver, an update

I haven't posted in ages. Been really insane on my "part-time" IRS job
which mushroomed to 30 hrs/week!

But this is a new pic of Bruver, my outdoor kitty. He's gorgeous now, altho
still won't let...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 29th 07, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shirley2307
My new part-time job

Takayuki wrote in
:

Thanks for the pictures! They're beautiful cats. I always imagined
that Rex must be particularly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shirley2307
My new part-time job

Takayuki wrote in
:

Shirley2307 wrote:
SNIP
And the babies aren't happy being locked...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 07, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shirley2307
My new part-time job

I haven't posted in ages. I've gotten a part-time job from home, I'm kind
of a 'service center' for a company, and answer questions routed to me. It
started out at 20 hrs/wk but then grew like moss...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Shirley2307
I don't have any friends (whimper)

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote in
:

The new way they do webshots is getting to me! While it was 'just my
albums' I could go along...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Shirley2307
I don't have any friends (whimper)

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote in
:

The new way they do webshots is getting to me! While it was 'just my
albums' I could go along...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 19th 06, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Shirley2307
Need Recipe

"CatNipped" wrote in
:

I just found out a co-worker's grandson (6 months old) has cancer.
Her daughter is, of course, distraught. I'd...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 2nd 06, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Shirley2307
I touched Bruver!

Takayuki wrote in
:

Shirley2307 wrote:
While maMA and Bruver were eating on the bench this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 1st 06, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Shirley2307
I touched Bruver!

mlbriggs wrote in
:

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:22:13 +0000, Shirley2307 wrote:

While maMA and Bruver were eating on the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 1st 06, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Shirley2307
I touched Bruver!

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

"Shirley2307" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 1st 06, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Shirley2307
I touched Bruver!

While maMA and Bruver were eating on the bench this morning, I just kept
creeping closer. Slowly put my hand on the bench rail. He jumped down but
came right back (for food). While he was eating,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 28th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Shirley2307
Bruver

(Hope this didnt double. It didnt appear in my Sent file)

For those of you who know Rexie's, maMA's, Loki's and Bruver's story,
here's an update. (If you don't it's too long to go into!) I think...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 06, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Shirley2307
Litter ??

"Nany4Baby" wrote in news:1153355245.628340.36960
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

ShirleyB -

We have 4 fur-babies and we use the Tidy Cats for Multiple Cats
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 06, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Shirley2307
Litter ??

I've been using the Fresh Step and altho I like it, now that there are 3
in the house (Rex, Loki & Loki's maMA) I've decided to switch to the
Tidy Cat for Multiple Cats.

There was some discussion...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Shirley2307
Harness Training

"Mischief" wrote in
:

Before I bought the harness she would go out for supervised visits but
now the rule is if...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 06, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Shirley2307
This is too much!

"CatNipped" wrote in
:

CatNipped wrote:
SNIPPED
But, they said, the surgeon would call me to
tell me my...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23