Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.79 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: m4816k
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 30th 06, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By m4816k
Feral Cats in the Winter

wrote in message
Besides our two "indoor" cats, we have a feral cat who spends most of
his time in our back...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By m4816k
Somali Cat

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
m4816k wrote:
"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By m4816k
Somali Cat

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message

John Holland wrote:
Hi, I have recently got a Somali, he is a lovley cat but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 06, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By m4816k
Advice Needed

wrote in message
My cat is not a grazer. He can not leave any food in his bowl so we
have put him on a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 15th 06, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By m4816k
my cat got in the fridge!

wrote in message
3 am in the morning and I shuffle downstairs to see if there is
anything to nibble on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 4th 06, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By m4816k
a safe christmas for the kitties -

"kitkat via CatKB.com" u26561@uwe wrote in message
I'm concerned about my cats being around the christmas tree - we have
glass
ornaments and one of our more...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 1st 06, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By m4816k
In or out PT 2

"Jay Kaner" wrote in message
Hi again group.

I've read through all your replies, and I'd like to say thanks for the
advice...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 30th 06, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 44
Posted By m4816k
In or out?

"_eek_" wrote in message
lolz
OMG
i know,you cannot understand,thats why.Dont act like your cats are your
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 29th 06, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 44
Posted By m4816k
In or out?

Oh, you've opened a can of worms here! This is a subject that often
devolves into a flameware.

I'm a moderate on this subject. I think if it has to be black or white,
all indoor is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 25th 06, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By m4816k
cat eating too fast

OK, I'm not making this up. What today happened was that my cat (he's almost
6 months old) ate his breakfast (dry food) so fast that he threw it up
almost immediately. The thing is, in the morning...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 06, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By m4816k
Mad/scared cat

"Sharon" wrote in message
Hi,

I am in desperate need of help, about 4 months ago I was given
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By m4816k
my cats breathing noises

"williammee2002 via CatKB.com" u27393@uwe wrote in message
Thanks for help, she acts fine. We just moved to California from New
Jersey
so I am trying to get to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 06, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By m4816k
my cats breathing noises

"williammee2002" u27393@uwe wrote in message news:6725cb80fb8e6@uwe...
Hello;
My cat who is 15 months old and has just recently be fixed and recieved
all
her shots, has begun to have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 06, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By m4816k
is it cruel to keep a cat inside that used to be an outdoor cat?

"kitkat via CatKB.com" u26561@uwe wrote in message
I have two adopted cats and both were outdoor cats in the past with
previous
owners. Both of my cats look...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 15th 06, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By m4816k
cat weight

Is approx. 4 pounds a good weight for a 13-14 weeks old male kitten? I'm
asking because he is quite tall and has a long body, so he seems skinny, but
when you hold him (or scale him) you notice...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 13th 06, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By m4816k
VERY Aggressive Cat - Please Help

"Lightwell" wrote in message

pjc wrote:
The question I have is what do I do? Do I continue to try to "tame"
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 1st 06, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By m4816k
Finally a bit of sanity online

http://www.wellvet.com/feedingcats.html