Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 07, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Help with new borns

Happy to report they made it through the night and my vet removed the
tubes and cleaned them up. They are back home with the mom now and
doing fine.

fletch
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 07, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Help with new borns

I just went out to the garage and it looks like the weaker one has
passed too now :(

What I could see looks like a tube/vessel attached to their lower
belly area. The one that just passed was very...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 07, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Help with new borns

yes I can touch the mom and she is not connected to them only the
kittens. So far they seem to be ok 2 for sure..1 a bit weaker but
hanging on. They are nursing with no problems What is this? Any...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Help with new borns

I have a stray that has been living in my backyard since about
Christmas. We had a bad storm Tuesday early am and I awoke to find she
had just deposited 4 kittens at my back door. She was pretty wet...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4