Showing results 1 to 25 of 177
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
A (Cat's) Profile In Courage

CatNipped wrote:
I am amazed by the courage of cats. We all know the story of Scarlet and
how she continued to run back into a burning warehouse to rescue her kittens
even through her ears...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Update on Housing Situation [LONG]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Thank you all so much for all your purrs and good thoughts. You guys
are just *amazing*!

We are moving! snip
Thank you all so much; you are one amazing group of people...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Do cats get strep throat?

Victor Martinez wrote:
I've been running a fever since Saturday, and when I went to the doctor
she said it was probably strep throat. I got antibiotics and told to
take it easy and drink lots...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Got Vet's Appointment

CatNipped wrote:
Dr. French will be able to see us at 6PM today. Tayla, Archer, and Ozzy all
have URIs (Ozzy's is bad, he hacks constantly), they all have diarrhea, they
all have ear mites,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Pong/Sajja News

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
DH got the following email from Pong/Sajja's new Grandma:
---
I thought you might want to know how Sajja is doing!

Well - he appears to be settling into his new life...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Ping Catnipped

Kreisleriana wrote:
This immediately made me think of your new pair:
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/donut-worry-we-iz-profesion.jpg

Have they shown any techie...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Visiting the blue cats

Marina wrote:
It was a long weekend, and I couldn't go to the island with the cats for
Midsummer this year, but my niece kindly invited me over on Saturday for
one of her lovely meals (for all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
A furry welcome

wafflycat wrote:
Yesterday I did a couple of hours on my bike. Not far, only about 24 miles.
When I got back home, a furry one-eyed feline ran to meet me as I pulled up
at home.

Today I did...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 07, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Update on Jake

jofirey wrote:
"Marina" wrote in message
jofirey wrote:
Jake is doing fine for a cat with stitches across his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
PICTURES!!!! Serious KFW

CatNipped wrote:
OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor she
*THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO* not shy
for just being brought...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
OMG!! It's official...

CatNipped wrote:
I'm f*cking nuts!!!!!

I went to PetsMart today and walked by the adoption center (Sunsmart). I
saw a little 1-y-o white w/tabby markings female who had been abandoned,
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Cat-stacking: version 2.0

Marina wrote:
A few years ago we had a little competition here on rpca. How much stuff
could we stack on our sleeping cats before they got fed up, got up, and
left? I think TJ and her Dusty...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Katrina Aftermath Update

CatNipped wrote:
Some of you may remember that Ben and my family, and all our friends, live
in St. Bernard, LA - otherwise known as "ground zero" of hurricane Katrina.
St. Bernard is a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 07, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Gone for a few days

GaDragonfly wrote:
DH and I are leaving town and I'm not planning to take the laptop with
me, so I won't have newsgroup access for a few days. If there are any
spare purrs around I'm sure they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 1st 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Jake Update. Need E Collar help!

jofirey wrote:
Jake has been to vet, had surgery for a laceration on his belly, two teeth
out, and is home doing "as well as can be expected"

But, a few minutes he took the e collar off, like...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Video of Shadow

Adrian A wrote:
I took a short video of Shadow sitting in the garden this evening, after
he'd eaten. It's a bit jerky because I took handheld from the other side of
the garden.

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Awsum Peenk Toes and Pawpads!

On 2007-06-21 13:52:52 -0500, Kreisleriana said:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lalalaurie/515714708/

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
A slideshow of Ka'Shay

Matthew wrote:
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=2c17e9e3.pbw

Such a cutie!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
She's Three!

Shiral wrote:
Howdy all,

Today is Nina's Third Purrday!snip
Hello all,

Nina Speaking,
Ize Three today! At least that's what Meowmie sez. I must say, I
duzn't feel much different...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Insufficient Badness

Enfilade wrote:
Kumani and Tyche set off with DP in the mini-van this morning for our
new place (1000 km away). I will be staying with Nocturne and Smokey
in the old place for the next 4...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Waaaaaah - Tomorrow's the day!

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Pong goes to his new home!

sniff

He's still a "strange kitty" around here, but that won't mean I won't miss
him. :(

But it is for the best - we caught Ping...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Birthday And Anniversary

Matthew wrote:
Happy Birthday And Anniversary

Well Today Ka' Shay has proudly been our master for one year. Happy
Birthday fuzz ball from a little ball of fur to a princess in a year ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Jake needs some purrs

jofirey wrote:
Jake needs some purrs tonight. Though it seems the goddess is keeping an
eye on him already. snip
Except that when she walked in the door I saw a
really nasty looking wound...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
purrs please?

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
I went to pick Silver up yesterday and my shoulder went 'pop, scrunch,
HURT!!!!!'... then it went back into place, but I rapidly found out
that I can't lift it above...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Update on Cinnamon

Ann wrote:
We just got back from the vet's. The lump Peter found on her side is nothing
to be worried about.

Thanks for all the purrs.

The vet went through a long explanation of what and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 177