Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Deeanna
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 06, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Deeanna
Cute

This is just too funny! I'm sending it to some cat loving friends of
mine. They will love it!! :)

Phil P. wrote:
I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 06, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Deeanna
Experienced Cat Owner is Stumped

Real answer DUMP THE WIFE

I am a wife but I certainly agree with you! :) My husband eluded to
my giving away one of my furbabies because she is a fraidy cat who
lives in my closet. He reckoned...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 24th 06, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Deeanna
Can Kidney failure come on fast?

I am so sorry for the loss of your kitty. I know all too well how
painful it can be.

I think you did all you could for her, especially since you were very
proactive in taking her to the vet. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Deeanna
Kitty Pee barbie

How about Barbie discovers doggy style with her neighbor's Great Dane, Rex?

I don't know that amazon would sell this... :^).

RobZip wrote:
"Deeanna" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Deeanna
Kitty Pee barbie

Hi L!
Like I need another cat box to scoop, even if it is a toy!!!

These are unbelievable!! What next? Barbie and her friendly dog Fred
the Pit Bull that attacks on command??!! :) Barbie and her...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Deeanna
Saying Goodbye To Jason

Hello Paige

What a beautiful and sweet kitty! As cruel as it was for someone to
dump him, it ended up being a blessing for you and your husband and for
Jason.

Many blessings to you!
Deeanna

Paige...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 06, 08:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Deeanna
Saying Goodbye To Jason

Paige,
I know all too well how you feel; I've had to euthanize three of mine
and I have lost two to illness, one last July who was my baby for 16
years. To be brief, he passed away at the vet on a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 2nd 06, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Deeanna
big comfortable cattery

I would also suggest reinforcing the bottom of the fence as well. My
cat LOVED to go under the fence because it was so much easier than
going over. When I finally blocked off the areas he was going...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 06, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Deeanna
is it cruel to keep a cat inside that used to be an outdoor cat?

Hi!
Is there any way that you can make it safe for your kitty's to go
outdoors, such as a fenced in yard? I turned two cats, strays as a
matter of fact, from outdoor to indoor with very few...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 06, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Deeanna
Man gets 8 years in prison for killing a cat

I don't think he should have gotten prison at all!
I think he should have been put in a lions den

I agree!!! A very hungry lions den. :):):)

chili palmer wrote:
RobZip wrote:

You may...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 06, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Deeanna
Place your kitty in a greeting card

Hello Onepet!
You can also personalize stamps. Go to www.photostamps.com. For free
shipping, type in the promo code: good.

Wouldn't that be cool at Christmas - personalized greeting cards...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 28th 06, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Deeanna
indoor cats & flea's??

Hello All!
As a follow up to my post about Hartz products, please have a look at
the following link:

http://www.geocities.com/againsthartz/

It explains what the Hartz products have done to cats. I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 26th 06, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Deeanna
indoor cats & flea's??

Hi Ensoul!
I had three indoor only cats when I lived in Hawaii and they and my
apartment were almost overrun by fleas. It was because I brought them
in. Not only did I have them, but they were...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 26th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Deeanna
Health insurance?

Thanks for bringing this up. I have considered pet insurance since I
have seven cats. All are in good health and still fairly young (oldest
two are 10 years old).

I had never thought of opening a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 22nd 06, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Deeanna
Uh.. yuck

If I were the Petsmart manager, I would be terribly embarassed.

I returned some litter boxes to Petsmart because my cats did not like
them. Before I did, though, I cleaned them thoroughly with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 7th 06, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By Deeanna
nice little cat quote

Hi Sosessy!
I like these quotes. Heck, I like ANY cool cat quotes from famous
folks. :) I'm sure there are many more by Mark Twain.

Winston Churchill was also a cat lover. I lived in England for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 06, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Deeanna
Iams Canned Fails the Taste Test

Hi Cybercat!
I had to put my boy Douwe on a prescription food diet (Science Diet
C/D) due to his tinkle problems and bought a 20 lb bag ($40.00) of hard
and a case of canned ($30.00) for him so I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 31st 06, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Deeanna
Vomiting problem

Hi Deet!
I agree with all the posts about getting him checked out further by a
vet, most definitely.

One of my cats constantly threw up her food (and I did have those 3 and
4 AM missteps into a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 25th 06, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Deeanna
Loud, CAT very Noisy! will not be quiet is on my last nerve PLEASe HeLP!!!!

wtf? Like there is a difference between artificially bred cats and
normal
cats when it comes to clawing furniture?

L,
For the record, I do not and will NEVER believe in declawing cats,
purebreds...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 24th 06, 05:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Deeanna
Loud, CAT very Noisy! will not be quiet is on my last nerve PLEASe HeLP!!!!

Hi Cheryll!
I didn't think much about this guy possibly being a troll until I read
your post. Who in their right mind would declaw a purebred cat? In
another post someone pointed out in this post...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 24th 06, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Deeanna
Littermaid litter box

Hello Alan!
I had one of these several years ago and I hated it. I spent quite a
bit of money on it, to include shipping it overseas, only to turn
around and give it to a friend of mine; he had one...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 3rd 06, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Deeanna
Introducing my 5 mth old to my 7 week old

Hi Chicas!
Fortunately, yours are young enough so they should adapt to each other
better. It just might take a bit longer since Cali is a bit nervous.

We went through this a year ago. I had five...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 06, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By Deeanna
saying goodbye

Eva,
This is just beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes as i thought of
all my babies and their last days.
Deeanna

Eva Quesnell wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jul 2006, fredsheck wrote:

my kitty,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 17th 06, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By Deeanna
saying goodbye

Hi Fred. Sorry I haven't been online; I was visiting my mother this
weekend and she does not have the internet.

You can find support groups both online and locally. There are many
out there as I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By Deeanna
saying goodbye

Hi Fred. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you
because I have been there so many times, as have others in this thread.
I had no idea it would come so quickly.

I agree with...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27