Showing results 1 to 25 of 313
Search took 1.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Ajo Clowder
Forum: Cat community May 21st 10, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Torchur!!

On May 20, 2:58*pm, "Cheryl P." wrote:
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Is yoorsefl wurried dat yoor meowmie haf debelloped a purrzonality
disordur?
Forum: Cat community May 14th 10, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Purrrrz wurked!

Yewr purrrrz fur ar humin wurked! Doze scannin' catz didn't find eny
knew cansurmonsturz. Da humin TED iz still wurryed bowt hur abnormil
lab valyewz, but sez dey ar just gonna monitur herownself...
Forum: Cat community May 14th 10, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 25
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
FURRY IMPAWTENT! All kittys pliz rd!

On May 12, 1:31*pm, Louise wrote:
Fiasco of no search 4 toof & tayl showz I need mor leedrship skilz.
I go on retreat 2 lurn how 2 influenz kitties. Also how 2...
Forum: Cat community May 12th 10, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
keep dem purrs kommink

On May 9, 7:48*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz Piglett and da gramby iz happie diz nite. *Herself herd from her fren
Georges brofther.

Da hooman George is still not waked up but...
Forum: Cat community May 8th 10, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Purrz fur ar humin, pleez

She iz hom nough ana yew guyz wur rite, she didnt brin eny scannin
catz hom. She sez dey lif inna tube ana like it der. Nough we jist
hafta weight fur resultz. Hur nurfz ar frazziled sew Ize gonna...
Forum: Cat community May 7th 10, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Purrz fur MeOwyz Meowmee Pleeze

On May 6, 4:59*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Erm cood ai aks fur sum moar healing purrz fur MeOwys Meowmee pweeze?
Hur styll haz dat naztee kold fingy n purrs n prayerz wud reely...
Forum: Cat community May 7th 10, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Purrz fur ar humin, pleez

Ar meowma iz hedding intu da citee inna few minitz. Hur blud didnt
getta gud grade onna itz last test sew now she hasta be scanned by
CATs hoo will be huntin fur new cansurmonsturz. We need sum...
Forum: Cat community May 1st 10, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Mine Purrday

On Apr 28, 8:15*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Ai will bee 8 yeerz old on Caturday, May 1, and ai am sew happee
wiff mine hoam n mine hoominz n Pookie, Pipps n Sqweex.
ai m uh...
Forum: Cat community May 1st 10, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Gramby's friend, update; bad news

On Apr 30, 12:35*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
Da soft is leakin diz day... Gramby's own new furnd geted wurze anna haz
been taked to hopziz in Norf catolina ta be near hizown...
Forum: Cat community April 28th 10, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Purrz pleze

On Apr 27, 4:44*am, "Granby" wrote:
Da gramby hazza fren by da name of
George. *Himself iz at da hooman Ted hospitalz rite now. *Him iza dietbetik
and had a reallie bad time....
Forum: Cat community April 21st 10, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
TV 9/8/98 to 4/17/10

[A sad clowder of eight gathers in a circle, assuming the meatloaf
position of respect, and begins to purrrrr for TV's trip to the Bridj
and for hearts of all, humin and feline, who loved...
Forum: Cat community April 18th 10, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
hey Auntie Stacey

On Apr 17, 8:03*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
We wunted to know how Sebastian is doing ..we are all purring for
him and you with much love n our hoominz are praying too.
Luffs
Forum: Cat community April 18th 10, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
purrs for porter kitty georgia

On Apr 17, 9:59*am, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
she mite haff *lymphoma and she had a endoscopy/surgery yesterdai.
she needs fudz and a nursing kitty.
beauty

We ar...
Forum: Cat community April 4th 10, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
We shud reintroduce ourselfs

On Apr 3, 8:19*am, RankinKatz wrote:
We Rankinkatz was among da founding memfurs of dis group. *Tyler waz
onny a year old den, but now he's a DOC at age 15 an' goin'...
Forum: Cat community April 3rd 10, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Her iz hom

On Apr 2, 7:41*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Da neifborz stoped searchink for da nite. *Gramby herd Piglett unner da
bandonded houze next door. *He did what auntie soft said and putted...
Forum: Cat community April 2nd 10, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Charlie house of porter RB

[A huge white and grey cat stares into the clouded sky until he finds
Charlie, a younger and amazingly healthy Charlie, bound off the Bridj
to join the party being held to welcome him. A tear slips...
Forum: Cat community March 7th 10, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Just popping into the hooman hospital today.

We haf ben purrrrin fur yew, Unca Fred!
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Forum: Cat community February 6th 10, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Mine tootoo-bizzee Paw

On Feb 5, 3:45*pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
I need to haf words wif mine Paw!

Him has been kinda slow about takin care of da lidder bokses, and him has
been spending way...
Forum: Cat community February 6th 10, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Can Kenzie have purrs, please?

On Feb 4, 7:37*pm, (Gandalf) wrote:
I took Kenzie in to have her thyroid levels checked, and I also had a
full blood panel done, since she is well into being a senior cat...
Forum: Cat community February 4th 10, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Purrz fur Granma, Pleaze

On Feb 3, 11:45*am, The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:
Preeeppp-Beeeppp-Proooffft-Wuffff

Pleaze purr for owr granma. *Owr granpa went to da bridg Satumday da
tirtieth,...
Forum: Cat community February 1st 10, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Kan Mine Meowmie Hab Sub Purrz??

On Jan 31, 2:57*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I wood wike tew axk fur sum purrz n prayerz fur mineown Meowmie, hoo haz uh
nastee floo monster in hur tumee, n hur told meeeeee...
Forum: Cat community January 30th 10, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Bob, Master of All he Surveys

On Jan 28, 12:31*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
My friend David lost his cat Bob yesterday. Bob was a stray who moved
in on Bob in a manner reminiscent of several...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 10, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Kwik note

On Jan 17, 1:43*am, "Sundance" wrote:
We kant stay fur long, but we wantid to let da kamoonitee know dat we iz
kurrintlee servin as nursekitteez fur owrown meowmie, who may hav...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 10, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
Purrs kneaded fur uh widdle kitty

On Jan 13, 3:42*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mine Meowmie tawked tew hut dotter, hoo wivz fur uhwuy en Mishigun, diz
murning n da dotterz kitty, Socks, will hab tew go tew...
Forum: Cat community January 10th 10, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By The Ajo Clowder
D&g found!

Arownd Kissamouse we askt fur purrz fur a mizzing d*g. Wall, he haz
ben FOWND! He survifed twu weekz inna dezert but wuz lukee enuff to
find a gowlf corz abowt ten milez owta town ware he cud get...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 313