A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 165
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Forum: Cat community September 23rd 19, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Daisy and Jocko

I would love to go to the Boutique with you and Prince! I need a new tail bow and maybe even a bow tie.

Jocko
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 19, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Yet another name

Mine hoomin spelled it wrong. The Sheltie doggy was Picajoule.
Forum: Cat community September 21st 19, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Yet another name

Miz Daisy-chan, could you add another name please? PicoJoule, House of Welker. She was a very beautiful, very much loved Sheltie dog.

Thank you.
Forum: Cat community September 20th 19, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Another arrival

[As attention centers on Darius and Maria and the Countess, the teleporter twinkles again and another kitty steps out. This kitty is a tomcat with a stylishly short tail.]

Benni: Hihi, mister kitty....
Forum: Cat community September 20th 19, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Another name to call.

Those of you who have been following the story of Mason, the sick elderly feral who, when he was trapped and rescued, found his purpose in life in caring for kittens, I'm sorry to pass along the news...
Forum: Cat community September 20th 19, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

[A white Mercedes 600 pulls into the cat's only parking lot, and a black Persian assists slender Siamese from the car. The Persian leads the Siamese towards the area with the tents. The Persian spots...
Forum: Cat community September 18th 19, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Another arrival

[A handful of speed boats streak across the lake towards the kitty dock, and throttle down at the last minute. They pull up to the dock, a group of kitties exits from each, then the boats zoom off...
Forum: Cat community September 17th 19, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Another arrival

Thank you, dear. And you too, you handsome doggy. I am quite looking forward to the next few days, even though they are a very solemn event.

Countess Persia von Katzenplatz
Forum: Cat community September 16th 19, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Another arrival

[A large pontoon barge motors across the lake and ties up to the cat-area dock. Liveried crew hop to the deck and extend a smooth ramp between boat and dock. very large Norwegian Forest Cat pushes a...
Forum: Cat community September 11th 19, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

[Benni jumps down from Prince's back, and give him a kiss on the nose. She then runs off toward the dock.

Sammy and Ranger busy themselves setting up the tents for the Boutique, and move Pi2nya's...
Forum: Cat community September 10th 19, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

[Francesca send a big grin to Prince, then grabs Benni by the tail and pulls her towards the piles of tent material.]

Come her, little thing. We dropped these bundles right where we need the tents...
Forum: Cat community September 9th 19, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

[ Sammy Redcat, Ranger, Francesca the Fierce, and Benni the Tiny 'port to Big Cedar Lodge - specifically to the Big Cats Cabin. Big Cats Cabin is located on a private cove, not visible from the main...
Forum: Cat community September 3rd 19, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A Meowmie posts collective so far

From one of da folks on da RPCA group on Facebook:

f you would, please, have the following added to the Jellicle Ball:

Mahalo, House of Justice
Beanlet, House of Showalter
Ali Ridgeback, House of...
Forum: Cat community September 3rd 19, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A difficult call

Itz good news dat Daisy-chan will e wif us for a while. We'z not ready fur her to go!

Meanwhile, anyfing mine Paw can do to help, just ask.

Sammy
Forum: Cat community August 30th 19, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

Grrrrr! Mine dum hooman didn't type what I dictated. Jellicle Ball is OCTOBER 13. It's in October. Like always.

Frencesca the Irritated
Forum: Cat community August 29th 19, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A dry run of the Sekrit Santa web site

That's a very good idea!
Forum: Cat community August 29th 19, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A dry run of the Sekrit Santa web site

I am working on a new, better, more reliable of the Sekrit Santa web site. It isn't quite ready for testing, but only a week or so away. Once I have it up and ready, I'd really like for a few people...
Forum: Cat community August 29th 19, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

Da Jellicle Ball is early dis year - Septempurr 13 and 14. Dat means dat we need to decide on a location. Mine clowder has comed up wif a few ideas, now let's see what you all can come up wif and see...
Forum: Cat community August 28th 19, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A difficult call

I could do dat. Your Meowmie's notes from previous years would be a bigbig help. I also haf some notes from back with Cleocatra did it. An I gotz a assistant too, so yes, I could do dat.

Francesca
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 27th 19, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A display of tinyness

A little over a week ago I was informed by Nancy that we need another cat. When I questioned the wisdom of adding another, her reply was "Or we could get another dog". Ok, another cat it is.

We...
Forum: Cat community August 27th 19, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
A difficult call

I could offer some help. My hoomin is purrty good wif spreadsheets and duz ok wif websites, as long as him doesn't have to apply any artistic ability (him duzn't haf any).

Francesca the Fierce
and...
Forum: Cat community August 27th 19, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Scary storms

We'z had some scary funderstorms too. Was furry rainy, and furry flashy, and furry loud. I'z just a tiny kitty, but I hided beside Starr da bigdog.

Benni the Tiny
Forum: Cat community August 27th 19, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Bridge purrs requested

Sending purrs from our clowder.

Samuel Redcat, Ranger Greycat, Francesca the Fierce, Benni the Tiny, Starr da Dogg, Dan and Nancy,
Forum: Cat community August 5th 19, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Unusual behavior this weekend

One of the things I have found amusing about Samuel Redcat is that he tends to walk the hallway between the bedroom and living room, singing and yodeling. This has always been something that he did...
Forum: Cat community August 1st 19, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Dan Mahoney[_2_]
Sweet Sixteen Beach Pardy! Ya Awl Come!!!

Titan comes over and indroduces himself as a new member of Chez
Shenk's. He looks about and there are several doggies but he's the
only one of his type at the moment.

He grins, he's a big...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 165

Forum Jump