A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
A tribute to Ali Ridgeback by Starr da Dogg
Ali and I never actually met, but my hoomin Paw used to read to me about her from Facebook. There was much to admire about Ali - how she lived much longer than the vets initially said she would, her willingness to be a foster Mom to a bunch of foster kitties and doggies, her ability to train...
Yesterday 02:32 PM
by Starr da Dogg Go to last post
0 6 Cat community
A tribute to Mason by Sammy Redcat
I work wif mine hoomins in pet rescue (though they usually don't know, since I ghost to where we're working) and I am moved by really touching stories. Grandpa Mason was one of those stories. Mason was rescued off the street as a weak, sick old mancat. He was VERY feral and didn't like much of...
Yesterday 02:22 PM
by ann Go to last post
2 18 Cat community
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2