A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
OT Stupid Tech Guy or Strangers in your Home when you have Cats by Kitten
Every year, some things in the house get inspected, it's regulation. First thing that bugged me, the guy decided on our appointment all by himself, I had no notice, he just banged on the wooden shutters, rang the bell as if to wake the dead and demanded to be let in. Secondly, he looked at me as...
Yesterday 10:48 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
7 22 Cat anecdotes
OT: John is Home by jmcquown[_2_]
Thanks for all the purrs! They discharged him from the hospital. :) Jill
Yesterday 02:12 PM
by Cheryl[_5_] Go to last post
3 16 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2