Showing results 1 to 25 of 320
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat[_4_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 10, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Tiny Tabby JPGs

"Sherry" wrote

| She looks healthy, does everything seem okay with her?
| Has she integrated with the others well?

Her eyes cleared very quickly, only three doses of drops before...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 10, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Tiny Tabby JPGs

wrote

| Who's that sniffing her in the 2nd to last photo?

It's Coco
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 4th 10, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Tiny Tabby JPGs

Here they a

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49505554@N06/4667952907/in/set-72157624076090325/

(Hoping the link is right)
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 3rd 10, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Tiny tabby dumped here

"Takayuki" wrote

| She sounds like a cutie!
|
| And I don't need a kitten, but I definitely need pictures. :)

And you shall have them... soon. BTW I'm thinking her name might...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 3rd 10, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Tiny tabby dumped here

"Sherry" wrote

I just can't tell you how it makes me sad that I nearly
gave this wonderful cat away.

I knew, from your first post about her, that she would be forever...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 3rd 10, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Tiny tabby dumped here

A tiny tabby ran, crying, to me from under the woodpile today while I was
picking strawberries. She might be 6 weeks old, but I'd guess closer to 5
weeks. She purred from the moment I picked her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 10, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Pat[_4_]
I have created a monster

"Matthew" wrote

| Last Night while I was watching my recorded Lost finale. Jammer
| wanted to be loved on so I took my brush out and started to use
| it . . ....
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 25th 10, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Catnipped:Hope

"Happy" wrote

| I also hope she will not have to have
| further surgery for Adhesions

Surgery for adhesions always results the thicker, more abundant adhesions.
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 10, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Some of us had curry duck

"Takayuki" wrote

| I'm very fond of natto, and whenever I go to a different Japanese
| restaurant, I inquire if they have it - usually they don't, but some
| do.
|
| I was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 10, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Some of us had curry duck

wrote
| jmcquown wrote:
|
| Ahem. Penang is in Malaysia. They wouldn't serve something called
Penang
| Duck in Thailand unless it was at the equivalent of a tourist...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 21st 10, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Some of us had curry duck

One day before my birthday Dave took me to Springfield for Thai food. One of
the dishes we ordered was panang curry with duck. Although it was incredibly
scrumptious, we didn't eat it all, so the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 10th 10, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Pat[_4_]
FTV??????????????????????????????

"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote
I didn't figure it out, until you wrote it down smile

ditto, and I didn't even try to figure it out.
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 3rd 10, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Cat Tries to Revive Friend Hit By Car (Very Sad)

"MatSav" wrote

| So, it's a snuff movie. Not something I'll be watching either.

I tend to avoid reading this ng when this kind of subject line appears. My
desire is to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 1st 10, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Persia's back on her c/d

"jmcquown" wrote:
At least I don't have to figure out how to wean her off the
junk food. She's already decided she likes the Hill's c/d.

Despite the expense of Hills'...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 10, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Pat[_4_]
I Had to Ask, Didn't I? (OT)

"Joy" wrote
| I had AC installed about 8 or 9 years ago. I lived without it for about
65
| years, but now I feel I need it. Global warming, or age?

I sure as hell HOPE I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 10, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Pat[_4_]
I Had to Ask, Didn't I? (OT)

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote
| On 4/28/2010 3:26 PM, jmcquown wrote:
| Yeah, after someone hit my car in the drug store parking lot I had to
| ask what else could go wrong. Now I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 26th 10, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Frank's Ear again

"Sherry" wrote
On Apr 26, 1:36 am, "Pat" wrote:
"Sherry" wrote

I had no idea that even though there were no LIVE mites,
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 26th 10, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Frank's Ear again

"Sherry" wrote

I had no idea that even though there were no LIVE mites,
there was so much gunk in his ears.

I used a special head-lamp and magnifying glass when cleaning ears...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 26th 10, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Pat[_4_]
Frank's Ear again

"Sherry" wrote
Good Lord. These cats are all acting like there's no food left
in the house and they're starving. I don't know how long I can
take these baleful looks I'm getting....
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 25th 10, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat[_4_]
New pics posted on ABPA

wrote

| Many people, myself included, consider the lottery
| to be a tax on the poor. (And a tax on people who
| can't do math

I'm poor and can't do math, yet I have escaped...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 10, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat[_4_]
New pics posted on ABPA

wrote
| Beatrice looks like a force to be reckoned with.
| I wouldn't kid around with that face.

She's gentle enough. I guess she was just in a sour mood at the time.
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 10, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat[_4_]
New pics posted on ABPA

"Kelly Greene" wrote

| My NSPs don't provide binaries. :(

Try this instead:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49505554@N06/
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 21st 10, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat[_4_]
New pics posted on ABPA

"harry" wrote

10,722 pictures? . . . Which one is yours?

Try this instead:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49505554@N06/
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 21st 10, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat[_4_]
New pics posted on ABPA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49505554@N06/
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 21st 10, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Pat[_4_]
New pics posted on ABPA

"Christine BA" wrote