Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cathy F.[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Vet's prices - going up up up

"M.S." wrote in message

I had my cats a long time before prices got this bad. Two years ago...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 24th 08, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
UPDATE on the pooping

"Eleni" wrote in message
Okay, it is day 2 of using a large under the bed plastic storage
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 23rd 08, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.support.diabetes
Replies: 63
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Stuck myself with the cat's lancet

"GysdeJongh" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 22nd 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
please poop IN the litter box!

"zob" zob@ cox.net wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:57:20 -0700 (PDT), Eleni
wrote:

Mary Todd is a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 22nd 08, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
De-chipping cats

"zob" zob@ cox.net wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 22:04:58 GMT, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:

I had my cat Jack...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 19th 08, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Male cat getty frisky? my response

"MsBuscandy" wrote in message
Thanks all of you for the responses. Let me make it clear I am not an
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 18th 08, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Does my cat have cancer?

"Matthew" wrote in message

"Cathy F." wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 17th 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Does my cat have cancer?

"Dottie" wrote in message
"Rene S." wrote in
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 17th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Does my cat have cancer?

"herman" wrote in message
"Cathy F." wrote in
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 17th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Does my cat have cancer?

"Steve Chen" wrote in message
My cat has something inside his rear thigh. Does not seem to be painful
when I feel it.

What tests can...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 17th 08, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Office Visit

"Candace" wrote in message
On Jun 15, 12:17 pm, "Cathy F."

Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 16th 08, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
my cat wont eat

wrote in message
my cat has just stopped eating and i dont know why

There could be a myriad of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 16th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Male cat getty frisky?

"MsBuscandy" wrote in message
I have a neutered male Himalayan about 11 years old. I adopted him a
couple of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 16th 08, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Male cat getty frisky?

"MsBuscandy" wrote in message
I have a neutered male Himalayan about 11 years old. I adopted him a
couple of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Hyperthyroid and borderline CRF cat declining

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
In article ,
"Cathy F."...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 08, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Hyperthyroid and borderline CRF cat declining

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
In article ,
"Cathy F."...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Hyperthyroid and borderline CRF cat declining

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
In article qQd3k.225$ul.75@trndny08, "Phil P."
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 08, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Hyperthyroid and borderline CRF cat declining

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
My Carey cat, who has has problems for the last 6+ years, none of them
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 08, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Office Visit

"James" wrote in message
My pussy just visited the vet for a basic exam without blood test.
She...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 22nd 08, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Cathy F.[_2_]
Shameless promotion of my cat

"Candace" wrote in message
It takes forever to get on stuffonmycat.com but Marbles made it today!

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20