Showing results 1 to 25 of 361
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lesley[_4_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 14, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Totally Free Kitten

The amazing thing is how much Bonnie has changed. After we lost Sarsi- she moped around - at the time we didn't notice apart from the first few days but looking back she maybe wasn't as grooming as...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 14, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Totally Free Kitten

Just thought I'd update all as I;ve not been around for various reasons.

We now have 2 very happy to play with each other cats- Bonnie's almost the most energetic of the two- we've had to get used...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 14, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
UK Catslaves- cheap food alert!

The Co-Op is doing 12 pouches of "Whiskas" jelly cat food for 2.50- I've just stocked up myself. You should have seen Bonnie's face when I piled 4 boxes up and I plan to get some more

Lesley

Slave...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 5th 14, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Where is Joyce?

I can sympathise with all the problems around the hospital stay. Dave had to deal with a nurse who threatened to hit him if he asked for pain relief again- not to mention the insane belief that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 14, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
English tea -- and updated pictures of my cats

Whoops about the last post-hot the post button by accident!

"Nikki was rescued from a Walmart parking lot and
was estimated to be 14-16 weeks of age at the time. The president of our
local...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 14, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
English tea -- and updated pictures of my cats

an amazing cat. You may recall my SO, John, is also an artist. He has a hard time keeping his cat (Precious) away from his paint supplies and canvasses when he's working. At one point Precious, who...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 14, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Tweed (address)

On Monday, March 3, 2014 10:59:13 AM UTC-8, Sherry wrote:
I'm not sure how much detail has already been posted but just wanted to give everyone an update on Christina. As you guys probably know,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 14, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Rats?

Dave got up this morning and was making coffee when he noticed the rubbish bag was....well....twitching.....like something was in it. Our downstairs neighhbours have a rat problem and have had on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 14, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Okay Tweed here goes

.. Or try the whole meal in the halogen oven and let me know if it's successful for you.

First of all Tweed I owe you massive thanks for steering me in the right direction in 6 weeks we haven't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 14, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Tastes nicer nicked

I love the bacon moving sideways impaled on a shealthy paw. Sarsi certainly loves stolen bacon.

She loves anything she can steal off a plate- that's how we found out she likes Brussel...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 14, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Tastes nicer nicked

She did it again! Last night I did a chicken BBQ melt for my tea amd halfway through I said something to Dave and the next thing I saw the bacon starting to move sideways impaled on a shealthy paw...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 14, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Tastes nicer nicked

On Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:25:32 AM UTC-8, jmcquown wrote:
BTW, rather than put that cooked bacon in the bin I'd have wrapped and frozen it for later use. Crumbled in a pot of potato soup, for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 5th 14, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
UK Catslaves- Litter alert

The Co-op are selling "Bob Martins" lightweight non-clumping cat litter for £3.39 for an extra large bag- I did both boxes and still have a load left. Fortunately my local Co-op is just over the road...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 13, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Boyfie is glad

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 3:23:57 PM UTC-8, Christina Websell wrote:

Camden does sell some lovely clothes but tends to be a bit dear (the shops have huge overheads) you can do Pauline a favour...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 13, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Boyfie is glad

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 3:23:57 PM UTC-8, Christina Websell wrote:

Pauline loved it, she was able to blow her budget with Goth clothes that you

cannot get in our home town.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 6th 13, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
A dreadful thing has happened

On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 11:29:32 AM UTC-8, The Other Guy wrote:

NEVER heard of a house cat killing anyone.

Although my ankle still aches after Redunzel (RB) tripped me on the stairs...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 6th 13, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Someone needs a long jail sentence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2487807/Thug-tried-kill-neighbours-cat-noose-teach-lesson-went-toilet-garden.html?ico=home^editors_choice_six_of_the_best

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 13, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Us Brits are expecting a hurricane

On Sunday, October 27, 2013 10:39:32 AM UTC-8, Christina Websell wrote:
Similar to the 1987 one, overnight. Boyfie and myself are tucked up safely

We're tucked in as well- just gonna run a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 13, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Why does she do it?

This PC is in the bedroom and if I am using it I sit on an old Ottoman, mum gave me when she moved after dad died. Bonnie will come and sit next to me, she even watches the screen....But if I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 13th 13, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 71
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Facebook

On Friday, October 11, 2013 9:33:00 PM UTC-7, Cheryl wrote:

I found one with Windows 7 and bought one just because when I need a new

one, it will probably be harder to find one with Win 7. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 20th 13, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
I thought Boyfie was iill

A friend of mine when recently asked if he'd had a good day told me "Nope..one of my effing cats chased a pigeon into my bedroom, shot under the bed with it then disemboweled it under the bed this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 13, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Duffy Has a New Companion (LONG)

On Friday, 9 August 2013 22:08:36 UTC+1, MaryL wrote:
I had not intended to adopt another cat this soon.

We never do do we?

But like a friend of mine who does English bull terrier rescue who had...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 13, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Bonnie's right front foot

On Friday, 9 August 2013 17:51:01 UTC+1, Judith Latham wrote:
.. I'm sure that the next time she visits the said vet, Bonnie will make that vet feel the so called "common" paw.

Nope Bonnie has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 13, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Bonnie's right front foot

I called our vet and she said after a look at her notes- she had noticed it but it's fairly common (Bonnie's a bit narked at having something "common" she is a lady after all)and as long as we make...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 7th 13, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Lesley[_4_]
Bonnie's right front foot

On closer inspection she has 4 tiny carpal pads the last one containing a small claw looks like she might have a small degree of ulnar duplication on that foot (Dave has bilateral ulnar absence which...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 361