Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Elvis Fan
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 06, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Elvis Fan
Male cat acting like he's in heat

cybercat wrote:
"Elvis Fan" wrote

Thank you very much.
I took my hubby's word for the fact that it
was a male, but now I think he made a major
boo-boo.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 06, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Elvis Fan
Male cat acting like he's in heat

Wendy wrote:
The biting on the back might be what males normally do during mating. Mating
cats are actually rather violent. The male bites the female (not drawing
blood) on the back and the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 15th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Elvis Fan
Male cat acting like he's in heat

OK, I know males don't go in heat....but, this has
me puzzled.
About 3 weeks ago a little stray half starved cat came to my
door and I fed it.
He kept coming back, and then it turned cold so I let...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3