Showing results 1 to 25 of 489
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ketzl's Dad
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 21st 07, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Bottled Water (WAS: Apologies to group, especially Pat)

On Jul 21, 2007, MaryL wrote:

"badwilson" wrote in message

We are having the coolest little unit installed in our...
Forum: Cats - misc July 20th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
ring tones for cat lovers?

On Jul 20, 2007, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

"James" wrote in message
What songs make good cellphone ring tones for cat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 07, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Bottled Water (WAS: Apologies to group, especially Pat)

On Jul 20, 2007, MaryL wrote:

Reminiscing like this has reminded me of the water we had when I was growing
up. We lived in a rural area got our water from our own well.

And you have just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Bottled Water (WAS: Apologies to group, especially Pat)

On Jul 20, 2007, Sherry wrote:

I think bottled water is great for convenience, too. It's expensive,
but just another
example of how people spend "disposable" income. There's nothing wrong
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 07, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Bottled Water (WAS: Apologies to group, especially Pat)

On Jul 20, 2007, jmcquown wrote:

Ahem... I have to ask... why are you paying for a bottle of water? You do
realize most bottled water is just tap water, right? Granted, some places
tap water...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 07, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Apologies to group, especially Pat

On Jul 19, 2007, Matthew wrote:

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:04:19 -0400, Matthew wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Cute!

On Jul 19, 2007, jmcquown wrote:

Interesting water bowls for our owners ;)

http://tinyurl.com/2doa9w

Jill

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 07, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Apologies to group, especially Pat

On Jul 19, 2007, Victor Martinez wrote:

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
One of my most prized is a red-crystal, wide-bowled hand-made from Austin,
Texas. It cost $90. I NEVER USE IT! I'm afraid to....
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 20th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Look what our local zoo has the honor to have

On Jul 19, 2007, Matthew wrote:

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
On Jul 19, 2007, Matthew wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Look what our local zoo has the honor to have

On Jul 19, 2007, Matthew wrote:

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070719/NEWS01/7071903

31/1006/rss01

That's great. But no picture.... ? .... :-(
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Apologies to group, especially Pat

On Jul 19, 2007, wrote:

Don't you always have to tip the waitress at a bar - with or without
movies?

Well, sure, at a bar I do, but not at home!

--
Joey Dee from NYC
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Apologies to group, especially Pat

On Jul 19, 2007, jmcquown wrote:

Guess what I'm going to do on 7/27 (the day after my birthday?) Gonna see
the film 'Gone With The Wind' on the BIG screen in downtown Memphis at The
Orpheum,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Apologies to group, especially Pat

On Jul 19, 2007, badwilson wrote:

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jul 18, 2007, jofirey wrote:

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Apologies to group, especially Pat

On Jul 18, 2007, jofirey wrote:

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 2007, jmcquown wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad

On Jul 18, 2007, Yowie wrote:

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 2007, jmcquown wrote:

Ketzl's...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Martini (was Apologies to group, especially Pat)

On Jul 19, 2007, jmcquown wrote:

Yowie wrote:
"badwilson" wrote in message
Victor Martinez wrote:
Ketzl's Dad...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Martini (was Apologies to group, especially Pat)

On Jul 18, 2007, Yowie wrote:

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
On Jul 18, 2007, Matthew wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
That brown recluse thing

On Jul 18, 2007, Baha via CatKB.com wrote:

Can this nasty thing cause symptoms that mimic pneumonia, and cause general
blood sepsis and gastrointestinal infection? I wonder if this is the case
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jul 18, 2007, jmcquown wrote:

This isn't OB Cats but I gave...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Martini (was Apologies to group, especially Pat)

On Jul 18, 2007, Matthew wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
Su Gin/vodka? Up/ice?...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
OT: Martini (was Apologies to group, especially Pat)

On Jul 18, 2007, Victor Martinez wrote:

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
Su Gin/vodka? Up/ice? Dry/Onion/Olive/Twist?

Grey goose vodka, no vermouth, shaken and a little dirty. Extra olives. :)

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 07, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jul 18, 2007, jmcquown wrote:

This isn't OB Cats but I gave myself a nice home spa treatment last
night ;) Soaked in a nice...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 07, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Apologies to group, especially Pat

On Jul 18, 2007, jmcquown wrote:

This isn't OB Cats but I gave myself a nice home spa treatment last night ;)
Soaked in a nice hot lavender bath, washed and deep conditioned my hair,
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 07, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 59
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Worried about Pat Was: UPDATE Brown recluse got me

On Jul 18, 2007, Daniel Mahoney wrote:

I don't know about anyone else, but I have recommended in e-mail that
she click "Ignore thread" on this thread. She is treating her injury in
the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 07, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 131
Posted By Ketzl's Dad
Apologies to group, especially Pat

On Jul 18, 2007, Yowie wrote:

Sorry folks, its been along day and I just sort of got snarky. I cancelled
the message that I sent, but it probably got through to some news providers
anyway.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 489