Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike[_3_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 07, 09:31 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike[_3_]
A question about mixing different foods

There's no ALDI nearby but I sure do have a Trader Joe's. -: I buy lots of
their Chai tea mix, Indian vegetable entrees, and breakfast cereal. They're
very good, aren't they?

Mike in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike[_3_]
A question about mixing different foods

I wish I could buy Her Majesty foods at Wal-mart but I have to stick with
Hill's to keep Isis' bladder happy. It's not too bad, really. I think I pay
about $64.00 for 48 cans so it's about $1.30...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 28th 07, 03:46 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike[_3_]
A question about mixing different foods

I stack the cans so that she gets a chicken flavor on one day and fish the
next. I switch the flavors back and forth day to day. It's hard to tell
which she likes better but I like her to enjoy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 27th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 100
Posted By Mike[_3_]
Cat not drinking water

You can't force a cat to do anything.

There's really nothing you can force a cat to do, is there? You can't force
them to go to sleep, to sit still for a picture, to be affectionate when you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 27th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike[_3_]
A question about mixing different foods

That's nice that you want to give your cat variety but it's important to be
consistent. With some cats changing food too much can cause indigestion. I
give Isis Hill's Prescription food...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 21st 07, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Mike[_3_]
Is there such a thing as "cat whistle"?

I just shake the bag. Not only does a bag of cat food make a nice percussion
instrument, it works well about 60% of the time in getting Her Majesty,
Isis, to leave her hiding place somewhere and...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6