A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Found a copy of my eternal poop scoop! by John Doe[_2_]
I found the exact copy at Target. I suspect that is where I bought it 25 + years and literally tons of litter ago. For two dollars. Every tiny little feature is precisely the same, including all of the plastic injection points. The old one has a number 2 on it, this one has a number 4 on it, on...
Yesterday 11:31 PM
by John Doe[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Cat health & behaviour
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me! by jmcquown[_2_]
Not literally. :) I had the audacity to go out and run errands today. I felt sure I'd given Buffy plenty of attention when I got home. We played for a while. Then I turned my attention to the computer, which I haven't done for a few days. She was sitting in my lap, getting scritches. I got...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 06:59 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
11 126 Cat anecdotes
Uh Oh! by jmcquown[_2_]
I have pet steps next to my bed. I bought them when Persia (RB) was having some trouble leaping up onto the bed. Buffy immediately realized these were steps for *her* to use. Of course! She inherited them. :) The problem is, when I get up in the morning she goes down the pet steps and then...
Yesterday 06:25 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Cat anecdotes
OT: Emergency Contacts (rather morbid) by Lesley Madigan
I don't know if anything happened to me how to let this ng know but someone would pick it up on FB and post on here I think Lesley Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Yesterday 01:15 PM
by Mishi[_2_] Go to last post
1 12 Cat anecdotes
A new day dawns by cshenk
Iowna awakes to see Cash is gone and Daisy-chan is fixing a net for fishing. The sun is warm and she smells BREAKFAST! A rotisserie has lots of mouses, all dressed out and spinning over the fireplace. There is even a small bowl of romaine and endive where she normally sits. She lines up and...
Yesterday 05:31 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
7 38 Cat community
Names, preliminary by cshenk
Hi folks, Meowmie's lost computer means she lost her list fur me to read (unless another wants to read dis year). I know it seems silly, but in some cases wez not know official name fur the walk (or if we can reach the walk maker). Rebecca, house of Samwise, house of Olds Mamacita, house of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 03:35 AM
by Pit2nya[_4_] Go to last post
35 435 Cat community