A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Found a copy of my eternal poop scoop! by John Doe[_2_]
I found the exact copy at Target. I suspect that is where I bought it 25 + years and literally tons of litter ago. For two dollars. Every tiny little feature is precisely the same, including all of the plastic injection points. The old one has a number 2 on it, this one has a number 4 on it, on...
Yesterday 11:31 PM
by John Doe[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Cat health & behaviour
Buffy Scared the C*** Out of Me! by jmcquown[_2_]
Not literally. :) I had the audacity to go out and run errands today. I felt sure I'd given Buffy plenty of attention when I got home. We played for a while. Then I turned my attention to the computer, which I haven't done for a few days. She was sitting in my lap, getting scritches. I got...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 06:59 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
11 126 Cat anecdotes
Uh Oh! by jmcquown[_2_]
I have pet steps next to my bed. I bought them when Persia (RB) was having some trouble leaping up onto the bed. Buffy immediately realized these were steps for *her* to use. Of course! She inherited them. :) The problem is, when I get up in the morning she goes down the pet steps and then...
Yesterday 06:25 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Cat anecdotes
OT: Emergency Contacts (rather morbid) by Lesley Madigan
I don't know if anything happened to me how to let this ng know but someone would pick it up on FB and post on here I think Lesley Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Yesterday 01:15 PM
by Mishi[_2_] Go to last post
1 12 Cat anecdotes
A new day dawns by cshenk
Iowna awakes to see Cash is gone and Daisy-chan is fixing a net for fishing. The sun is warm and she smells BREAKFAST! A rotisserie has lots of mouses, all dressed out and spinning over the fireplace. There is even a small bowl of romaine and endive where she normally sits. She lines up and...
Yesterday 05:31 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
7 38 Cat community
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Forum Jump