Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

On Oct 31, 7:56*am, Community Kitties wrote:
On 2012-10-29 08:51:41 -0500, Community Cats said:

Forum: Cat community November 1st 12, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
The Ultimate Costume for the Jellicle Ball

Misty has been prowling throughout the castle, hiding in the shadows,
but she has seen very few kitties in the castle proper. She found "Dr.
Bobcat" in his "Laboratory of Horror", but he was nodding...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 12, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50

On 2012-10-29 08:51:41 -0500, Community Cats said:

Forum: Cat community October 31st 12, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
The Ultimate Costume for the Jellicle Ball

Misty has finally slipped away from the crowds. Her midnight coloring
always her to become one with the night. Closing her eyes and weaving
back and forth she start to morph and... grow, larger and...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 12, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

On Oct 30, 5:54*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
A teleporter arrives out jumps a black cat, and a human dressed in a
white lab coat more or less stumbles out. The first cat they...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 12, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
AT THE CASTLE FOR JELLICLE BALL

On Oct 23, 5:49*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mosey *and MeOwy have *set up the guestbook table with a beautiful floral
arrangement, a basketful of JELLICLE BALL 2012 rainbow...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 12, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

On Oct 30, 5:54*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
A teleporter arrives out jumps a black cat, and a human dressed in a
white lab coat more or less stumbles out. The first cat they...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 12, 09:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Hoomins!!!

On Oct 26, 2:47*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Purrs da d*g Maisie n hur hoominz shud fank hur fur wat hur did. yeUP.
We dun't no iny d*gz *heerm so datz noe problum.
Weh muzt...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 12, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

On Oct 29, 6:51*am, Community Cats wrote:
On the grounds of a remote castle very far away kitties can be seen
materializing out of thin air. The teleporters are busy! Two red...
Forum: Cat community October 10th 12, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Please cast your vote for Jellicle Ball venue

On Oct 4, 8:37*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Since the Jellicle Ball is rapidly approaching, we need to decide where
to hold it so we can prepare properly. I'll summarize below...
Forum: Cat community October 2nd 12, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Jellicle Ball 2012

On Oct 1, 8:41*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Diz is awl tu mutch fur mai mynd tu grasp rite nao.
Ai wyl sleep on et n git bak tu yu awl wif sum idearz.
YAAAAAAWN..sawry
Forum: Cat community October 1st 12, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Jellicle Ball 2012

On Sep 25, 7:43*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Amelia: I DO hope the Bast's High Priestess does come, she was such a
delightful cat last year. Did I met Big Mama last year?!?...
Forum: Cat community September 30th 12, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Aunti Mabel

On Sep 18, 4:36*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Not sure if the purrs are working or something else. *She's very
elderly for a (gasp, dog) but she's eating again.

She's not totally...
Forum: Cat community September 25th 12, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Jellicle Ball 2012

On Sep 24, 6:38*am, "Rebecca" wrote:
Hihi, Misty. A few postz up, yoo will see dat I offered to be da Mistress of
Serrymoneez agin.

Also, I duznt rememfur heerin abowt dis 3...
Forum: Cat community September 25th 12, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Jellicle Ball 2012

On Sep 24, 6:38*am, "Rebecca" wrote:
Hihi, Misty. A few postz up, yoo will see dat I offered to be da Mistress of
Serrymoneez agin.

Also, I duznt rememfur heerin abowt dis 3...
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 12, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Jellicle Ball 2012

On Sep 19, 2:22*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:

Two of the places that have been suggested so far, Cat Island (where we
held the Jellicle Ball in 2009) and Der Schloss der Alten...
Forum: Cat community September 19th 12, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Jellicle Ball 2012

On Sep 18, 7:39*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
"Bobcat" wrote in message

Forum: Cat community September 18th 12, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Jellicle Ball 2012

On Sep 18, 6:40*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Amelia, Spooky Castles?!?! Halloween ?!? Full Moons?!? BLACK Cats?!? Oh
it is PURRFECT *for this years Jellicle Ball!!!! We can...
Forum: Cat community September 18th 12, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Jellicle Ball 2012

On Aug 27, 7:10*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Diz iz temptink.
If we dezide onnit fruu Oktofurr, letz rememfurr Der Schloss der Alten
Katzen
furra nudder tyme...I...
Forum: Cat community September 18th 12, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Jellicle Ball 2012

On Aug 17, 2:24*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Let me think about it and get back to you, Amelia. it's 1:30 pm here and
going up to 90 degrees today and both Mom and Dad don't...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 11, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball: A New Day Has Begun

On Oct 13, 8:54*am, Community Cats wrote:
Certainly, my dear! Walk with me. I hope you're not in too much of a
hurry, as my old bones don't allow me to move all that...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 11, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball: A New Day Has Begun

On Oct 13, 8:54*am, Community Cats wrote:
Certainly, my dear! Walk with me. I hope you're not in too much of a
hurry, as my old bones don't allow me to move all that...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 11, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball: A New Day Has Begun

On Oct 13, 7:11*am, Community Cats wrote:
Hello, Misty. Please don't be in too big a hurry - it looks like many
kitties are still absorbed in thinking of their passed loved...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 11, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball: A New Day Has Begun

Even though she can not see the sky above, Misty knows that the New
Day has begun: The tributes have been read, the toasts made, the
reading of names of those deserving to come back to a...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 11, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By Bobcat[_3_]
Jellicle Ball: da Gestbuk

On Oct 12, 3:44*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
[Rebecca stops at the Guest Book table]

Yoo haz dun a furry nice job settin dis up. Da tabul lukz furry ellygant, an
da hankiez iz...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68