Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Barber_123
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 307
Posted By Barber_123
Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Cownt us in then!! Azrael, Tigger, and I area always looking to
liberate nip..

Spirit (addicted)

Come on girls, we better go along.. you know how boycats can...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 307
Posted By Barber_123
Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

We're going to liberate tons of nip! I could use somecats on board the
plane to help load once we get there.

Storm

Thank you, Ghost. That was needed.

Hunty

Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 307
Posted By Barber_123
Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

On Nov 6, 12:06 pm, Storm and Skye wrote:
We're going to liberate tons of nip! I could use somecats on board the
plane to help load once we get there.

Storm

Forum: Cat community November 6th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 307
Posted By Barber_123
Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Hey.. did somecat say somethin bout nip????

Spirit (always on the prowl for rubs and nip)

Boys!! stop fiting.. this is serryus bizzness here..

now, whare can I sit to watch you all and keep you on...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Barber_123
First Jellicle Stories -The Grate Mowsie Hunt

On Nov 4, 7:34 pm, fuzzmonsters wrote:
It all began around the first part of August, 1996.
Mommie noticed alot of mice and rats running across
the road near where...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Barber_123
Tribute to Cheyene, house of Turner-Miller

Ghost, the house spokes-cat, approaches the podium.

Furst, I wud lyke to thank Mietze for the wonderful Calling of Naymes.
So many naymes, and we only new a fyoo of them, but they are all
missed...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6