Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pmendhall
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 07, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By pmendhall
Ping Grace

Sounds like things are moving along. Can't belive Abi is getting that old.
Good to hear from you.

Diane

"Gracecat" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 18th 07, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By pmendhall
OT Night Owl or Morning Glory?

"Tanada" wrote in message
Are you a night owl or a morning glory? I prefer the night, but am
usually

Night Owl...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 25th 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By pmendhall
Almost a disaster

Pam,

Way to go on setting that stupid person straight. We are sorry that you and
Rob had to go through that as well as all the other stuff that you are
having to deal with.

Purrs, doggie drool...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By pmendhall
[OT] Worse than Bubbles

This game is really addictive. The "virus" has spread to a totally non-use
group bunch. Most of them are laughing while playing it.

Diane
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 24th 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By pmendhall
The Biopsy results :-(

Pam,

Sorry to hear of the early results for Rob. Please know that we are sending
purrs, doggie drool, good thoughts, etc. your way.

Diane
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 101
Posted By pmendhall
Religious door to door callers are dense....

We have a similar way of dealing with the door to door callers. Our
doorbell broke and needs to be replaced. I have thought several times that
I need to replace the doorbell, but after seeing all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 07, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By pmendhall
Rob's Brain...Update. OT and not good

Pam, Rob and family,

Purrs, prayers and doggie drool on the way. Also supporting energy for the
family to deal with this.

Diane and family
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 07, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By pmendhall
Exhausted and embarrassed

What is this with everyone getting sick. Dan, please take care of yourself.
We don't need you in the hospital.

Diane
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 07, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By pmendhall
Exhausted and embarrassed

"Don't worry about the cards, use the time and energy to get well. I know
it really is a pain to be sick. I'm hopeing that I don't get it since i
have just started a new job and I haven't had time...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 15th 06, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By pmendhall
RPCA Withdrawal

I had the same problem. I had to unsubscribe and re-subscribe to the
newsgroups. Timewarner upgraded their newsgroup server to be new and
improved. Yeah, it improved so much, I couldn't access...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 3rd 06, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By pmendhall
Dave G update

Yea! Dave is back! I'm glad to see you posting. I definitely see the
humor there, and also the frustration. Purrs and doggie drool on the way
for a speedy recovery.

Diane
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 22nd 06, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By pmendhall
[OT][BW] Jasper chips

Aw, tell Dave that this was much appreciated. My hubby and I are still
laughing.

We are still sending purrs, doggie drool and good thoughts to him and Dot.

Diane
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 18th 06, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By pmendhall
Challenge Issued

Please send the addy. My address is unmunged.

Diane
"Julie and Sam" wrote in message
Lesley mentioned that Dave had received over 23...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 13th 06, 07:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By pmendhall
If we ever needed purrs-Ups and downs

Lesley,

Sounds like things are still up and down for you and Dave. I hope they sort
out soon. Purrs, doggie drool and sustaining energy on their way to you and
Dave. Also on the way for Paul. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 12th 06, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By pmendhall
If we ever needed purrs-Ups and downs

You have our sympathy and purrs and doggie drool coming your way. I am
amazed that you have kept your sanity for so long. I hope things resolve
quickly for all of you.

I live in the USA and my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 9th 06, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 39
Posted By pmendhall
Dave G

Oh no! Dave, get better soon. We miss you too much. Purrs, doggie drool
and good thought winging their way to you. Hopefully things will work out
really fast.

We miss you.

Diane
"Yowie"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 06, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By pmendhall
Desperately Needed Purrs - More of the story

"CatNipped" wrote in message
She thinks Raven either doesn't completely
understand what happened or is in denial because she keeps...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 10th 06, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 79
Posted By pmendhall
Desperately Needed Purrs

"CatNipped" wrote in message
For a grieving mother.

Purrs for the mother and family. Also for your daughter, her family...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 06, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By pmendhall
Vet Tech Journals: Not one, but TWO job offers....

"Mischief" wrote in message
So should i mention this if the first clinic asks me why I didn't
choose them? ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 4th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By pmendhall
I've had enough...........

"Mischief" wrote in message
i'm gonna go now and find a cat to cuddle with......

Please do find a kitty to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 06, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By pmendhall
Vet Tech Journals: Working interviews (very long sorry)

"Mischief" wrote in message
And if you've read my latest rant about my unemployment interview, you
can see how...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 06, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By pmendhall
[OT] Letters from Pop - was: My Father-in-Law passed away

No problem here.

Diane
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
That's weird. Are you sure you're entering the url right?

Is anyone...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 31st 06, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By pmendhall
[OT] My father-in-law passed away this morning

Purrs and supporting/sustaining thoughts on the way to you and your family.

Diane

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes August 30th 06, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By pmendhall
Holiday card list

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
It is almost September 1 which means I should be working on the holiday
card list if you would like for me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 18th 06, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By pmendhall
New Truck

Thanks Dave! Good to see you around again. I have to pass this one along.

Diane

"Dave Gerecke" wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27