Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aldolphi
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 11, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 03/03/2011 23:23, BfloPolska wrote:

I don't understand, as no opinion was stated. I wanted to know if the
question was directed at me or another person, because I do post
messages that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 11, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

http://pigroll.com/img/christianity_.jpg
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 11, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Vegetarian Chili (WAS: Visits from "beyond"...)

http://pigroll.com/img/meanwhile_in_america_2.jpg
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 11, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 03/03/2011 21:47, jmcquown wrote:

I'm advocating STFU!

Yet you need to have the last word...

I'm advocating 'you' stfu and refrain from telling others what they can
and can't do...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 11, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 03/03/2011 20:42, jmcquown wrote:

It happened to me once. My little mutt dog (he weighed about 10 lbs.)
Sampson lived until a month before his 18th birthday. He'd been with me
my entire (up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 3rd 11, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 03/03/2011 20:15, jmcquown wrote:

Since this is not the place to discuss religious beliefs I strongly
suggest you refrain from doing so.

I strongly suggest you direct the above comment to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 2nd 11, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 02/03/2011 00:46, wrote:

It doesn't matter whether whether someone's way is
religious or atheist or whatever

You keep mentioning the word 'atheist' yet no-one posting...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 23:04, Joy wrote:

*This* is what you call reasoned discussion? Apparently you've never
learned about flies and vinegar, or honey.

No. This is called replying to a hostile...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 22:08, Will in New Haven wrote:

It thought the tree was your mom?

Good one, Will! I'm sure you'll get a round of hypocritical applause
from the rest of the residents...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 22:02, Will in New Haven wrote:

I'm not a deist at all but I find you offensive and, I suspect,
deliberately offensive.
Why don't you go **** up a rope?

Personally... I have no...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 22:03, Will in New Haven wrote:

You are a troll. This is not a magic spell, it is a well-defined word,
although occasionally abused. You fit the definition perfectly.

'Anyone'...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 21:08, Judith Latham wrote:

Obviously a cat will urinate in the same place, for a while, until it
moves it's territory marking to somewhere else. However Sweep never
urinated in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 21:58, Will in New Haven wrote:

Many fine scientists believe in god. The evolutionary biologist Ken
Miller is a Roman Catholic.

Yeah... He wrote a book about evolution... which,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 21:33, wrote:

Did you happen to notice the name of this newsgroup?

Did you happen to read the post?
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 21:56, Will in New Haven wrote:

Visits by pets that have gone beyond are _not_ indoctrinated into
religious people. Finding any organized religion that would even
consider an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 21:35, wrote:
Matthew wrote:

"Aldolphi" SNIPPED

Folks this is one of the idiots from the pink Floyd group. Kill file move
on and LOL...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 20:57, Matthew wrote:
"Aldolphi" SNIPPED

Folks this is one of the idiots from the pink Floyd group. Kill file move
on and LOL at him

Surely you're referring to those...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 21:21, Judith Latham wrote:

As adults we don't tend to need someone to censure us.

The last time I looked... my balls had dropped... so stop trying to
censor me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 17:52, dgk wrote:

I'm in the agnostic camp myself.

I had to cut the rest as it went onto mention Heaven...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 18:52, Judith Latham wrote:

Your comments would hold water if Sweep hadn't been in the rest of the
rooms a lot too.

We used to have a cat and although we have a large garden... it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 18:24, wrote:

I'm agnostic, too. I just don't go around telling other people they're
stupid, gullible, not properly analytical, or whatever you're jabbering
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 19:10, BfloPolska wrote:

Spoken far better than I, as a more emotionally-driven being, could
have, Judith. Many thanks.

Baha

Baha or Baa... ?
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 19:00, Judith Latham wrote:

Surely debates on faith should be in an appropriate newsgroup.

Surely when someone injects a faith based sentence into a post then it
becomes open for a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 18:28, Joy wrote:

"That worries me" doesn't sound like an open mind to me. Neither does the
comment that followed that.

As with the story of a God... Just because someone repeats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 1st 11, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 133
Posted By Aldolphi
Visits from "beyond"...

On 01/03/2011 18:27, Joy wrote:

Your comment, "That worries me" was hardly looking at anything with a wider
mind.

English English or American English...

I have irony embedded into my sense of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36