Old October 5th 17, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Default Pet Costumes

On 10/3/2017 9:33 PM, Tigger wrote:
Joy wrote:
On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added
out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,

Some pets like costumes.* My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up.* Most pets don't like it.* I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it

Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
antiseptic and bandages.

Or perhaps pet nail-caps! (can't figure out how anyone would put fake
fingernails on cats)