Old November 7th 17, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Judith Latham

Default Sootie and fireworks

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on November 21, 2017.

Sootie has never been worried by fireworks and has always had the attitude
of "I've seen it before and I wasn't impressed then either." However, on
Friday evening she was definitely spooked as she was on Saturday. Clingy
and tense. I don't know what it was about the fireworks this year if they
were closer or noisier. My friend's cat was the same so maybe, they've
made some different sounding ones and the cats can tell the difference.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.