Old January 22nd 05, 11:21 PM
Tanada

Jo Firey wrote:

My bet is four kittens and sometime between midnight and dawn Monday
morning.

And Mandy will have a fit if she sleeps through it.

Try to keep her bedroom door closed so Mamma cat doesn't have too many
choices of where to drop the kittens. Might be a good idea to put the box
inside her closet with the door mostly closed.

Cat bed under Mandy's bed. There is no room in Mandy's closet for
anything. Cat is kept in Mandy's room 24/7, poor cat. Sonya has taken
possession of the underbed and has come out only to use her litter box,
so far. We're hoping that she relaxes before the big event.

I'm saying Sunday and 6 kittens.

Pam S.