Old October 31st 11, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default A messaje from The Girls anna Unkle Serge

OK, weze gotta set up sum shiftz wear we port ovur an keep Unka Serge
warm, den port bak heer to warm up.

Ize got shift one, Chappy will take two, an Snowflake shift three.

Iffin anykitty wantz to help yu kan port ovur.

Da warmin house in catifurnia iz ofur 80 rite now.

Booker

On 10/31/2011 2:28 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
wrote in message
Hi,

Still no power, no heat, no hot water. They say "maybe Wednesday…"

I do have email at work though, but no Usenet. Meow to all on the
group for me!

Cordially,

Serge Dasara

Tell Unka Serge tu snuggle wiff da Sisfurz tu keep warm, alla yuz twee.
Pit2nya