Old July 10th 03, 01:31 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"PawsForThought" wrote in message
From: "Cathy Friedmann"

I remember a thread where it was discussed here before, maybe 3 years or

so
ago. Google and Google Groups searched bring up a bunch of hits. At a

very
quick glance - at a couple of the websites - I couldn't tell which part

of
the plant (leaves or flowers?) are used, though. Yes, you can buy them.

Cathy

Thanks, Cathy. Good idea about the google. I found a few sites that sell
them.

Lauren

And Laura R. found that it's the wood, not the leaves nor the flowers,
that's used. Except I guess just any old species of honeysuckle that
happens to be growing nearby won't do.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon