Old November 1st 03, 01:20 AM
Cheryl

In ,
MaryL -OUT-THE-LITTER composed with style:

[..]

This whole thing made me so angry I can hardly describe what I
feel. What kind of heartless monster would react like that??
Anyway, it will be his last time here. I am going to find someone
else for the future.

That stinks, Mary. People can be so insensitive at times. Some treat
inanimate objects like they are the most valuable thing on earth (like
a car, or an antique motorcycle or something) and others care more
about the comfort of a living creature. I know which of those people
I tend to associate with. Shame that he didn't even seem to see how
his reaction would upset up so.