Old January 22nd 04, 03:27 AM
Chris

You are all so very nice!!!!! As much as I want him in a forever home--I'm
so nervous about sending him so far to a place I haven't seen... Do you
know anyone who ever worked with them or lives near Lansing Michigan & might
want to visit??? I have looked at flying with him in cabin but worry about
security making me take him out of carrier which I know I wouldn't be able
to do without him becoming totally freaked (he won't come out of carrier for
anything at the vett!) Do you know the name of the pet transport
company--was it by air (I worry about putting animals in cargo holds!)

"Chris" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sorry for confusion--when I looked at how I typed it, I could see the
problem. I am still looking for a place. There is a shelter in Michigan
that would take him (Cat Tails Farm (formerly Gaia Sanctuary)-south of
Lansing. I'm in NY & that's a long way for the little guy,Big Boy. to
travel. I'm going day to day with him; he really doesn't like all the
confinement but I have to think about my other guys as well.....
"Chris" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am currently looking for home for FelV+ stray, Big Boy, (about which I
posted before). I have other cats who cannot be exposed to him so he is
isolated. I get very conflicting info about one thing: I would be able

let him loose in my bedroom (instead of the attached bath & large dog

kennel
I bring him out into the bedroom with) but have been told that after he

left
I would have to quarantine that room for 30-60 days no matter how well I
cleaned it... Does anyone have thoughts on this or previous

experiences.