Old May 6th 04, 05:23 AM
Professor

"Cheryl" wrote in message
"Professor" dumped this in
on 05 May 2004:
Cats pick up on the vibes put out by their owners. If Shamrock is
obnoxious sometimes, maybe he is just reflecting your split
personality. Perhaps if you went on calming drugs he'd settle down
too. It is so nice to have your support, that's what friends are for.
Truce?

Let me tell you a little sumthin sumthin Prof. First, that is not how it
works.

snip
Cheryl

I am sorry to hear about your son's death. The grief you must be carrying
around with you affects you much more than you realize. Don't let your
grief get in the way of doing in life what brings you joy.

That you defend Laura's obnoxious behavior only because she occasionally
imparts knowledge is puzzling to me. I don't see any excuse for her being
so rude to the posters who don't deserve it. Do you know a reason why Laura
should be excused for her abrasiveness that I am unaware of?

It is my understanding that there are medications to calm down overly
aggressive cats. Unfortunately the science is still in its infancy and many
of the medications currently on the market have undesirable side effects. A
friend of mine is a world-renown animal behaviorist at Harvard and his wife
is my Vet. Tomorrow I'll try to look into what medication might make the
most sense for Shamrock and what its known side effects are.

See? I'm a decent guy at heart. I just have a low tolerance for those who
are unreasonably uncivil to one another. Again, truce?