Old January 28th 04, 05:16 PM
veruca3rd

"Chris" wrote in message hlink.net...
I must have made 50 calls; posted on dozens of sites; done a flyer... so far
nothing that is possible I'm in NY & any possibilities are clear on the
other side of the country...

(snip)

You have my sympathy. I work with a small rescue group who currently
has five adorable, healthy FeLeuke positives. Although they're
allowed out of their condos daily, we aren't having a lot of luck
placing them in single-cat homes (or homes with other FeLeuks). We
have more luck placing FIV positives.

However, here is another site you may want to post on:

http://www.felineleukemia.org/

CLick on the link at top right that says "Adopt a Feleuk+ Cat". Here
is the direct URL, although I'm not sure it'll work because of the CGI
script:

http://www.bemikitties.com/felv/cgi-...lassifieds.cgi

Good luck and don't give up!