Old February 2nd 04, 05:50 PM
minerva nine

Can you put his kennel somewhere where he can see the outdoors (i.e., next to a
window, or on a porch)? And at night, if you cover the kennel with a blanket
that will often quiet down anxious kitties. -- M9

"Chris" wrote in message
link.net...
I wrote earlier about stray FElV+ Big Boy for whom I'm looking for a home.
In the meantime, he is confined to my bathroom or a big dog kennel I
borrowed. Problem is that he is now meowing almost constantly--I know he
wants to get out but I can't let him because of my own cats...Does anyone
have any suggestions as to how to calm him down & make him a little more
content?