Old March 21st 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Moving

"jmc" wrote in message
oups.com...
Poor Meep. This morning, I stuck her in a room that she's usually

So, more Feliway spray for the poor TravelCat. Any suggestions on how
we can help keep her stress level down during this time that's so
stressful for all of us? We're living in an empty house for a week,
then we go live in a strange place for a couple of weeks, then she goes
to a cattery for a month, then a plane flight, followed by a 30 day
quarantine. Our adventure doesn't end until mid- June, when we'll all
finally be reunited.

jmc

Good luck with the move. Which country are you moving too?
I would make sure the cattery knows she gets cystitis.
Alison