Old April 21st 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Apologies to Juliet, was my cat was bitten by a snake

Matthew, with respect, and cyber-whatever-suffix-today deserve each
other.

She shoots from the hip, typically inaccurately, piles it on, then
apologizes only when cornered. I wonder if she treats her cats the
same way, and if as a result they are as neurotic, small-minded and
generally nasty as she is - given that many times animals come to
resemble their owners and reflect their behavior patterns (rather than
the other way around), this is very likely the case.

And there you are, jumping in to endorse the behavior.

I feel sorry for the both of you, the 'pets' that exist only as
adjuncts to your egos and, accordingly, are your victims - and the
tiny, restricted little lives they must lead based on your behavior
and postings here.

You may know every little bit of what there is to know about the
physical health, anatomy and medical aspects of your cats - but cyber,
and you to a lesser degree, I will grant - are grossly ignorant of
their natures.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA