Old August 28th 04, 10:15 PM

Default Just in case we weren't absolutely sure...

I got another letter about those cats in Guernsey!

Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:25:41 +0100

We definitely are NOT bringing in tom cats. The next batch of cats
will be adult cats from Battersea Dogs Home - they will all be
neutered or spayed before coming to Guernsey, will preferably be
under the age of 5 and we will only bring in 20. As long as there is
the demand from our clients for healthy cats - we will bring them in
for them, using different shelters around the south of the uk. Once
the demand dries up-then we will stop.

Somebody in the media really screwed up big time with this story.

Joyce