Old August 14th 15, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default Things I don't need

Got home tonight and Dave greeted with the news he thinks Spirit has died...... She's lying under the bathroom sink, he's poked her and even Bonnie has had a look but she isn't moving

She's got into such a small corner I have to look twice to see where she is and she does look so still

I grit my teeth I just hope she isn't cold or stiff and drag her out.

She blinks at me as if to say "Oh you're home. Good that means I am about to get fed" and bolts off to the kitchen

Then Dave moans at me that I dropped my damp handbag on his chair like when you told me you thought she was dead I was going to think about where I was putting my bag down?'

We need to have a word with her about her BCT's.....

Lesley Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

PS I forgot to give her the ham for her birthday until tonight. So I made myself a sandwich (I won't feed them a whole pack even if it is a special occasion) broke a couple of slices into 2 piles and the little sod devoured both of them in record time I had to give Bonnie another slice as she didn't stand a chance!