Old July 10th 03, 02:43 PM
Jonathan Sachs

Default Long distance move with two cats

I will move from San Francisco to Chicago next month, and I need to
plan how to transport my two cats.

The acceptable possibilities I can think of are in-cabin transport on
an airline, and some type of commercial service which, unlike
airlines, takes responsibility for their welfare.

I haven't found any airlines which allow one passenger to carry two
animals. That means I would have to fly cross-country twice,
separating a pair of cats and probably aggravating an already
stressful experience, or pay a stranger to travel with me.

I only imagine (and hope) that a pet transportation service exists. So
far I know of none, nor does my vet.

Any suggestions or advice?

My mail address is jsachs177 at earthlink dot net.