Old August 23rd 16, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

Default Da Floofy Monster

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
AKA Spirit is two today

She lives up to her name. She's FIV+ and has skin problems that come and go.
When she is stressed she over grooms and given she adored Dave and has been
upset since he passed away it's a wonder she hasn't gone bald.

She has cycles of coming into the living room but most of the time she
lives in the kitchen- she has a litter tray in there (Bonnie tried to block
her using the ones in the bathroom) and she seems to like having her own
little kingdom. She and Bonnie get on well enough at mealtimes and sometimes
sleep together. she rarely gets on my lap but she demands skritchies if I am
in the kitchen

She had a tin of Hoomin tuna in oil (she loves the oil) and there is some
ham for tomorrow

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Happy Belated birthday to spirit