Old December 21st 04, 10:58 PM
Slimpickins

Ugh!! Just what we need... someone who has no idea what the F they are
doing to start breeding cats. I'm sure if you look around, you will

already
find someone who had this brilliant idea before.

Why don't you breed a potbellied pig and an elephant? Then you can make
pygmy elephants!

--
-Kelly

** Yaaawn. What a blanky-blank horror that would be. Lighten up, Kelly. You
must be in your 20's. Oh and BTW, since when is mating within the same class
of species the same as mating between non related species, like a
"potbellied pig and an elephant"? Bone up on your science, will you?

PLONK...

ML