Old January 4th 14, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Dog alert!

"Judith Latham" wrote in message

Boyfie knows there's a dog next door, he hears it barking. He's a clever
cat, he knows.

I'm not sure if he's clever enough to know that hearing a dog bark through
our attached walls means he knows he can expect to see one in next doors
garden.
He's bright and intelligent but I'm not sure he would get the idea. It's a
kind of an abstract concept for a cat, isn't it?
Anyway, up to now, no problem with the JRT apart from from barking for 15
mins every time someones goes by - which gives me 3/4 hour of silence. They
leave it too much alone - it's up at the window watching for them to come
home and barking at what it sees. Like at me, when I go out for wood..
I'm not going to mention it for months, they are just settling in.

Tweed